yoyak

blindsquirrel1

Yoyak I just dropped three skulls off to be cleaned, I intend to sell @ upcoming horn show. 78 lbs female 102 lbs male & 130 lbs male $90 $120 $150 each is missing a tooth taken by f&g.

The big male is the second largest in the state according to local F&G.
They should be done in a couple weeks.
side note I am not the guy in the pics just have had some luck & trying to keep enough gas in the tank to keep trapn.

Cool, what upcoming horn show? Sportsman show? Jackson sale? The reason I'm asking is because I'm making every effort to go kill my own wolf to end up with a skull. But knowing how hard that is, and that the fed could shut this down any day I'd like to get a skull while its still legal to get one.

So is that price for a finished bleached skull?
Which tooth is missing? Same one right?
Definitely interested.
I'll PM you my contact info.

BTW, thanks for taking out some predators.

Small local n. idaho show. when I get them back I will try to post a pic of them & wolves on the ground. I've had trouble posting pics. could ship.

I shot 1 & trapped 2 first year trapn, trapn wolves only. the trapping has been easier than I thought it would be hoping to get more. caught yote yesterday.
GOOD LUCK HUNTING!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom