SOLD Zeiss 15x60 binos

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Beendare

Selling my 15x60 Zeiss binos that are in darn near excellent condition. Lenses are perfect though in the photos they have some weird reflections. $750

. I bought them brand new in Feb 1992, they come with a full lifetime warranty and I will ship that card and the service record from Zeiss with the binos.. The lenses are in perfect shape. I sent these back to Zeiss in 1994 ( I have the paperwork) to have them serviced after I bumped them on a rock.
There is still a small nick in the plastic on the outside of one of the eye pieces. This is the reason why I sent them back to Zeiss to have them check for perfect focus and collation. They are perfect except for that small nick.

They put new rubber cups on the big lenses and I have not use them since those are in decent shape not cracked.

It comes with the outdoorsman mount- pictured for those to go on a tripod. It’s a machined steel piece, male, and female pictured, the female piece is attached to the center rod of the bino. It makes the binocular balance perfectly on a tripod.

If you don’t know these binoculars, they are the porro prisms that give you more of a three dimensional view over the roof prism type like most 15x binoculars. Side-by-side with the roof prisms you notice a difference, less of a flat field and more of a three-dimensional look. If there is a negative to these, it’s that they are big ( the reason I didnt use them much besides in the pickup) and the lenses are smaller than the new binoculars. They are clear right to the edge.

I do not have a neck strap for these.

My rating on Archery talk it’s 100%. I have friends here on MM that can vouch for me if you need references And I can do a video call or whatever you need to verify these are in top shape…pretty rare for their age I bet.

B2D2BEC9-BCCF-40CD-B313-759F6BD75200.jpeg

9C298278-DA37-4565-8806-435E038A569F.jpeg

AB7815B7-B449-4879-A7FE-4CCD4EFA3FB1.jpeg

F5ACD63A-DA09-43CB-8EAB-3891C6B0241B.jpeg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom