Zeiss Conquest Binoculars

rotorhead

Has anyone used the Zeiss Conquest 10x40 binoculars? I have looked at them at the store, but I was wondering if anyone has actually used them in the field?

Yes yes and yes i think there great and very clear. I have swaros also and i like personally just as much.........and there not as expensive.

Good Luck
Bullmania

I have had the 12x45 conquest for several years and really like them. I use them as carry binos and on a tripod. Paid $620 or so brand new on a ebay auction. I think I got a pretty good deal seeing as they are $850+ every where else.
You cant go wrong!

Jeff

They make two different 8 and 10x40 conquests-just make sure you know which ones you are paying for.

The better and more expensive ones are the Conquest ABK which have the more efficient Abbe Konig prisms which are the most effective on the market-least light loss because of less reflective surfaces than standard Pechan roof prism like in the standard conquest (and just about every other roof prism design).

The ABK conquest is brighter and a little sharper than the standard conquest.

I should have specified in my early post that I have the ABK model. They work great.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom