Zeiss Conquest Binoculars

T

tuco (Guest)

Does anyone have these binos? I have never seen this model before. I was wondering how they compare to the victorys. The price seems a little more managable.

In my humble opinion, you get what you pay for with optics. That being said, we're all on a budget, so spend the most you can without taking food from the kids mouths.

I personally bought the Zeiss Classics from Cabelas for $700. They are the best optics I have ever used. Now, they are not swarovski's, but back to the budget thing, they aren't 1200 bucks either.

Good luck on your search. Try searching the archives here at MM, I know there has been some good discussions on various types of optics in the past.

I agree with ID. Most of the time you get what you pay for. I also have a pair of 10x40 Zeiss Classics. I have compared them with the 10x42 Swarovskis, the only difference I have found is the SK's have a little better light gathering ability than the Zeiss in extreme low light conditions. IMO Zeiss is the Best bang for your buck. 700 compared to 1200

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom