Zeiss Conquest binos???

hntnnut

I'm ready to retire my 20+ year old 9x35 Wind river binoculars, and am in the market for new binos. I've been giving a serious look at the Zeiss Conquest 10x40 B T ABK Binoculars, but can't seem to find much user imput on them. And am lookin to spend 1000-1200 no more
How do they stack up to others like the Swaro SLCs, Vortex Razer XDs,Zen Ray ED2s, minox, and higher end steiners? How does their warranty compare to others, has anyone delt with their customer service? How was your experiance? And please no refrences to "look for used Alpha glass" i,m of hearing that comment.

Richard

The glass in my Zen Ray ED 10x43 binos is noticably better than the glass in my zeiss conquest 3x9 scope. However, I think the overall durability of the conquest will be better than the ZR.
I have looked through the zeiss 10x conquest binos at the store and I liked them ergonomically better, they felt better constructed than the ZR and they had a very nice view for sure. I wasn't able to compare them side by side but I would give the edge to ZR on the glass but not construction. I have had a poor experience with ZR customer service no need to go into details but night and day diffrence experiences I have had between zeiss and ZR customer service.

if you are willing to spend $1,200 dollars you could buy the Zen Ray ED2 for about $400.00 and an $800.00 scope.
The ZR ED2 in 10X will do anything expected of the best 10x no question about it.

I bought the Zeiss conquest 10x40 abk a few years ago and they have been great binoculars. If you go to the cabelas web site you can read the reviews on them. I think for the money they are good glass and are just a notch below high end binos for half the price. Hope this helps in your discision. Thanks. Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom