Zeiswaroleic quality

vichris

for $359 ????

For those of you looking at spending $900-$2400 for a pair of binos you owe it to yourselves to check out this new optics company Zen Ray.
They do have a very limited offering of optics but the quality is absolutely astonishing. I'm in no way associated with Zen Ray. Just a real optics freak and have discovered these as well as a number of other optics gurus. The ZEN ED is the one you want for $359 shipped TYD. The ZRS model compares nicely with the typical offering for $300-$800 but for $180 TYD.

Their website is being slammed but check them out here.

http://www.zen-ray.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

Funny you should mention those. Well they certainly don't offer a bino with range finder capabilities like the Geovids but myself and several others have done a head to head with the 8x42 ultravids. The Zen EDs outperforms them. They have a much bigger (426 ft @ 1000yds) and flatter field of view. They also correct for chromatic abberation at least as good if not better. The ED also have better correction for color rendition, the eye relief is better, and the edge to edge sharpness is the ultravids equal. The twilight factor, exit pupil, and resolution also go to the ZEN ED. Also the ZEN ED's are purged with argon vs nitrogen on the ultravids. Aragon is known to have less effects on coatings and is far less likely to dissapate. The ulravids do have a better neck strap and case and they offer a fingerprint resistant coating that the Zen ED's do not.

Oh and one more thing they offer a 12% discount to USA LE and military.

Zen Ray is an American owned company based in Oregon. Most of the components are from China like so many of their competitors.
But make no mistake about it. These are not the same chinese optics available on any other binocular today.

Don't just take my word for it google Zen Ray reviews and see what some other optics guru's have to say about them.

There is a code word "save20" that you put in when you place the order. That gives you an additonal 20% discount. You may want to email Charles there too if you are LE or military too. He offers an aditional discount for them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom