Z's Pisscutter Bull

never_catch

Long Time Member
Tried like hell for a Monroe giant but finally stuck this guy on the second to last night. Huge thanks to my dad, Chasen, and Tory for all the help! Slammy thanks again for your advice and info as well brutha ?

~Z~

20230918_194034.jpg

20230918_194447.jpg

IMG_20230920_155832.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Job Z!

Looks Like He Was About To Get Real Steep!:D

I've Seen 2 Big 5's This Year!

3 Counting Yours!

Looks Like Alot Of TECHNOLOGY On The Stick & String?:D

Way To GIT-R-DONE!

Hell ya!! I also had to actually count points. I just figured he was a 6 with the length of those tines. Big 5's are very cool. I prefer a 5 to a small 5th point 6. I think you did kill a Monroe giant....he's a giant 5. Congrats Zak!

Thank you all! Some will probably call BS but we truly hiked over 125 miles in 10 days going through at least a couple hundred bulls, and those who have hunted Monroe before know how steep it is. I'm a disabled vet with 7 knee surgeries under my belt so this hunt about frickin killed me. I felt mentally and physically destroyed several times per day. We passed on lots of good bulls and were in range but couldn't get shots on some absolute beasts due to wind changing, cows, or thick pines, ect. I thought I was cursed most of the hunt but somehow all the hard work paid off even though we didn't get as big as we were after. I wasn't going home without some steak though lol. Last night I smoked an inner loin and good god all mighty was it tasty ???

Last edited:
Tried like hell for a Monroe giant but finally stuck this guy on the second to last night. Huge thanks to my dad, Chasen, and Tory for all the help! Slammy thanks again for your advice and info as well brutha ?

~Z~

View attachment 120369

View attachment 120386

View attachment 120387
I have to say that I'm a little jealous that I didn't shoot this bull. I'm even more envious about seeing the picture of the lighted nock on the arrow actually hit the target. I shoot a Ravin crossbow and for life of me , I can never turn on/off the lighted nocks that come with the Ravin arrows. I can't use the nock extinguisher either. :ROFLMAO:Maybe one of you MM guys can show me the trick on how to use lighted nocks with my X-bow. Seriously, great job on harvesting this bull !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom