15 inch bases

Was just measuring my dad's buffalo..That freakin huge thing's bases were barely 15".... And it dang near goes book...

If and When this thing is ever posted, and I can guess which way everyone is betting, it would have to be amazing...

Good reading though!!!!

Who care's??? Let's carry on a post that is worth a dang.....This dude doesn't have any 15" bases. He just wants the attention...This whole thread is stupid!!!! Too much hype for this stupid thing....I'm done venting now

who photo shopped the bikini on? i got those beautiful fifteen inch bases on my phone but the were au nautaral can you say wonderful?

i don't know about the divorce attorney, but i will certainly take your fishing partner off your hands, i pluralize cause she definitely needs both hands :)

We've only gone deep sea fishing once. She came back with a red snapper....it was a good trip!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-07 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]Wiszard

What happened? Must be some fellow MM members who don't like fisherpeople. I pity them. I see your back amongst the living.

Ransom

I guess they like this one better.

47599fd60e68c2d1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-07 AT 08:17AM (MST)[p]BaghdadBob says that the buck does have 15" bases.
And he also says there was no naked chick posted here.

475ab0e73b6b87fd.jpg

What is that behind him? Looks like some sort of hi-tech chute plane!!

Steve

I like the Dude as his name tag.

I am proud of what MM'rs can accomplish when we all cooperate and work together! Over 200 responses in a thread and eastwind has been self-exiled from the site! Call those bluffs unless proof is provided.

You all owe yourselves a hunting dvd courtesy of your wives! Enjoy and congratulations.

What happened? No more pics? NOW this tread sucks.

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Pics of women with very large breasts trying to golf and fix cars. You know...the regular stuff here on MM!!

Steve

Hey, I am new here and just browsing saw this post. I didn't read everything, but read enough to know that I can verify this deer exists as I was on the hunt. I was there with two other hunters, the one who got this buck and another who got a nice 4x5. The story truly is amazing and spanned over two days. The hunter who got this buck was upset when they could not find the broken pieces and as such was not showing anyone photos so I can understand the wait. It is a very interesting rack to say the least.

> Ok Ive got the 15
>base pics they were just
>emailed to me
4751cf26300931a8.jpg

>enjoy!
4751cf5f30f94f65.jpg

HOLY CRAP MAN! Now those horns would make a awesome "custom hand made Coyote horn howler or elk bugle"!

"WIndage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

I dont know if that was Lenny, or Roy or Walt, but thanks for your post.

Its good to have someone back me up, I think everyone on here thought I was making it up.

Thanks again Roy, or Walt, or Lenny whichever one of you it was.

>I dont know if that was
>Lenny, or Roy or Walt,
> but thanks for your
>post.
>
>Its good to have someone back
>me up, I think everyone
>on here thought I
>was making it up.
>
>
>Thanks again Roy, or Walt, or
>Lenny whichever one of you
>it was.

240+ posts????? I think most people have made up their minds,LOL. No offense, but I dont even thinks it about a deer anymore.

Pretty much given up on the 15" base deer antlers.

I am starting to believe that you can train your dog to find shed horns. I quit feeding my dog until he brings me an antler, when this post first started, now I have every set of antlers from all my neighbors yards for miles around.

I have a Lab and a Playboy calendar.........

>Pretty much given up on the
>15" base deer antlers.
>
> I am starting to believe
>that you can train your
>dog to find shed horns.
>I quit feeding my dog
>until he brings me an
>antler, when this post first
>started, now I have every
>set of antlers from all
>my neighbors yards for miles
>around.
>
> I have a Lab and
>a Playboy calendar.........

nickman

You could be training your dog's pups before we see the photo of the 15"ers.

Ransom

Just so everyone knows, geez its like im dealing with a bunch of kids here, there will be no pitures of this deer until after the taxidermist is done. I talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he wont be done until the spring sometime.

So when spring rolls around youll see them.

But I do like that this post has gone on this long.

Why won't there be any photos of this buck until after the taxidermist finishes it. Is he applying Bondo to the bases?

As for the chick with 15? basses I have to call photo shop. The reason is I have never seen a cute chick on a fishing boat dressed like that. Those kinds hang out on party boats, ski boats, and race boats. Way to high maintenance to get all smelling like a bass!

She is the only reason I keep visiting this stupid post!

As the resident expert, I'm callin B.S. to that gals 15" bases.
They are much larger than that }>

15" aureoles maybe.

Enjoy her while she last because she is going to go bye bye before the end of the day. These moderators want you guys to get some work done.

Napoleon Dynamite quote ?I caught you a delicious bass.?

I still miss that poor young afflicted girl that was basting the turkey.. I wonder how she's doing... still feel bad for her. or maybe that was want to feel her really bad.. something like that..

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-07 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]...........dang sure makin' me rethink my Christmas list.

I got a birthday on Wed but I bet I got a better chance of gettin' them 2 big ol' gals in the pickup.....them bases are 15"...across!!!

I think we may be here a while waiting for those pics. I wouldn't imagine the taxidermist would be done before Feb. with it...unless his business is slow.

Steve

If he takes as long as my taxi we wont see him till september!

DAMN IT.........every time i see this thread at the top i think...................may be, there's gonna be a picture or something?

Ok maybe eastwind is telling the truth, I just posted a post on the buck with 14" bases with the pics to prove it. So what is another 1" on a base measuremet. Go easy on me now!!!!!LOL

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 00:47AM (MST)[p]We don't care if Eastwind is telling the truth or not, he didn't post some pictures like he said he would.

Had there been pictures, this thread would never have made Thanksgiving. As it is now, he is a self painted target and deserves all the derision that has been heaped upon him......and will continue to be heaped upon him until the original post is fullfilled.

His reasons for not posting the pictures are dumb and by now the "shooter" should have relented and posted the photos. My guess is he thinks someone will steal them?????

Anyway, it is all a moot point now, the rest of us have gotten way more entertainment out of this than any 15" deer photos would have provided....and I'm fine with it. I hope it goes till the 4th of July!!!!

If and when the taxidermist finishes this creature, and when the selected magazine runs the story and Eastwind posts the pictures, nobody will even care. Hell, some of us will have gottten old and died by then!

I agree with pretty much everything you said nickman, but not all.

To you the reason they arent posted are dumb, to the hunter and the cwmu owner they are totally valid. I will respect what theyve asked.

When I talked to the taxi, he told me it would be around april or may when he is done with the mount, yes, he is very busy. I am sure hoping that he gets it done by then, but we all know how things go with mounts, and it very well could be after april or may that he gets done.

I think you should keep this front page, this will be one of the best posts ever, not only has there been hilarious posts put up on here but it will end with the pics as promised.

I dont care what people say about me, never has and never will bother me so say what you want.

Theyre coming.

OMH.........This thread is still around?? Nobody really cares about the famous never seen buck with 15" bases. Since the chat is down it seems that everyone has adopted this thread to chat.

Eastwind. Now he's having the taxi add some stuff back on. If I had the time or cared about this I would take some old antlers and epoxy them to 15" bases too.

hey east wind could you at least tell us what magazine it is going to be in.

Just Living The Dream

>I dont know if that was
>Lenny, or Roy or Walt,
> but thanks for your
>post.
>
>Its good to have someone back
>me up, I think everyone
>on here thought I
>was making it up.
>
>
>Thanks again Roy, or Walt, or
>Lenny whichever one of you
>it was.

Wasn't me - must have been Lenny or Walt. They are real common posters on here too!

oh no Lenny, I only wanted to pet the wabbit!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

JLTD

I have talked to Hunting Illustrated, Eastmans and Muley Crazey.

Muley Crazy and Eastmans were both interested in doing a story, so it will be one of those two unless another magazine shows some interest.

YOu guys can ask antlersinc and Bev42 about the deer. They are MM members and they have seen the pics and can vouch for how real he is.

So.......I still don't see the point of not posting the photos, especially if others have seen them.....Your'e only a Virgin once!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-08 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]This stupid thread made 300 posts!!!!

I tried to bring up Ironheads picture and it wouldnt let me bring it up. It said I was "Forbidden" from accessing it. Can someone else post it so I can see what it is? I was in Vegas for a week or so and I was surprised to see this thread on page 2. What is wrong with you people? This will be the thread that all other threads look up to. When a baby thread is born...who do you think they'll look up to? You got it...."15 inch bases"!! Its the Godfather of all threads. Need I continue?

Steve

That is a cool looking deer. But it can't be the one that Eastwind is talking about. How do I know...HE'S ALIVE!!

Steve

Yeah - it would have to be some sort of unnatural freak like this any way. I don't know what I keep coming back to this thread. Maybe to see what Lenny or Walt is going to say next.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I check this thread every week or so and still no deer with 15" bases.. But I sure did like that girl basting the turkey.. To bad the pic got removed... She was much nicer to look at than this "mythical deer" that we have never seen..

Jim, as is most things in life, the fantasy is usually better than reality. That goes for women and deer! LOL!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom