2 year recap Pics

oakbrush

Hi all... I don't post much on here, but I check these forums almost daily. I have been a member since 2000 but I had a mother board go out in my computer a couple of years ago and lost my password. I have had this user name ever since. Anyway, I thought That I would share some pics of a few hunts that I have been on the last couple of seasons with family and friends.

These first two are of the buck I took last year...

43c987157baad6c5.jpg

43c987677c382b5d.jpg

I helped my youngest brother get his first buck. He is 2nd from left...

43c987ed7ca3a78c.jpg

My other brother with a hard earned archery buck, was pushing 95 degrees that day...

43c989307db000d4.jpg

Then took a trip to Cali and got a couple pigs at my buddy's place...

43c98a077e7e3cd9.jpg

Our group also did well on valley quail that trip...

43c98a9e7f062a29.jpg

Then last spring, my buddy and I had a good time chasing Merriums turkey...

43c98b067fbfd6c5.jpg

43c98b457ffcd45e.jpg

Another 2 friends and I did good on the Utah pheasant opener...

43c98c2101d0e172.jpg

These pics are of 3 different trips for gambels quail with my brother and friends here close to my home...

43c98cc502986e72.jpg

43c98cf102d0cff5.jpg

43c98d11030273ea.jpg

This is from a dove outing...

43c98d6b043ca1d2.jpg

While out quail hunting, my buddy walked up on this buck. The coyotes had cleaned it up pretty good. The DWR investigated and found a 9mm slug in the hide. I guess the investigation is ongoing...

43c98e2b05557ed9.jpg

43c98e4f05b700eb.jpg

Thanks for looking... P.S. to answer any questions that might come up about the ATV, there is a road right in front of it. The Machine was backed up to load the deer. Thanks Again.

Looks like some fun trips. The quail pctures remind me of when I lived in Nevada. Fun birds to hunt. mtmuley

Excellent pics, the DWR let ya have that rack? Yeah, I didnt think so...nice buck in the first pic.

Great pictures and tid bits about each one too, thanks for posting them and WELCOME BACK.
Wherebouts in CA did you do the pig hunting??

Brian

Kilowatt- the pigs were taken by Visalia. And Dad, I should have mentioned that you were in archery buck pic also. My ISP could not give service at the new house, so I had to get a new email address. I will email you with that address soon.

Talk to you later.

Very nice pictures.
You guys sure know how to get out and have fun!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Wow, very nice. I just wanted to know what the game department is going to do with that deer??? Do you get to keep the rack? How are they going to do an investigation on it?

Thanks for the replys. Ellensburg- The DWR said they have to keep the rack for 2 years for investigative purposes. They hinted to my buddy that he might get the rack, but I don't think that he will. I heard that they have an auction every couple of years and sell horns from thier closed cases but I am not sure. I told him to keep bugging the DWR officer that he has been talking to and get an answer for sure from him.

Some good pics , looks like you have a good upland bird area . Until a guy(or girl) hunts them birds a person doesn't know how much fun they are missing , pretty good eats too....Nothing wrong with any of those bucks , good job and thanks for sharing...NMHUNTNUTT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom