2006 MM ROLL CALL......

Lived in AZ since '62, like to hunt deer, elk, antelope, javelina and turkey's, even got some of each but the speed goats were bagged in Wyoming. Would like to hunt big horn sheep if I can ever get drawn. Got a muley in New Mexico last fall too. No Az turkey tag this spring, going to NM for them. Maybe a Colorado elk hunt this fall. Good luck everyone.
Dan Bucks

Live in AZ. Grew up in Iowa where I hunted whitetails, pheasants,ducks and geese. Have hunted Nebraska, Colorado, and Utah for muleys. Now in AZ elk, muleys,and antelope when I can get drawn and quail.

I hunt in South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, and Montana. Muleys and elk are the game I hunt the most, but I also like antelope and I will hunt whitetails in eastern SD and Nebraska when I get a tag. I hunt primarely with a rifle, but hunting with a muzzleloader is becoming more enjoyable.

I live in Ellensburg Washington. I like to hunt mule deer the most. I also hunt elk, coyote, lots of quail, pheasant, ducks, geese, and the house cats that live near me. :)

I live in Sandusky, OH on Lake Erie, home of great perch and walleye fishing. Grew up in WI, thus the Cheesehead.
I primarily just deer hunt with gun and bow. I have hunted deer in WI, OH, KY, NE, WY and MT. This fall I will be elk hunting in CO.
I throughly enjoy this site and all its members. Thanks and good hunting.

I'm from Washington and have hunted Az,Co,Nv,Id,Or, and Wy for dee/elk/antelope. Also do salmon,halibut,lingcod in my state, Hope to do more when I hit the lotto. LOL

I am from Az and now live in Ca. I hunt exclusively bow. Hunt when drawn, for Elk, Deer, Turkey and Javelina in AZ. Deer in Col. Deer and Elk in N.M. Deer in Utah

Another Utard here.

Hunt of course in Utah, but have hunted Wyoming, Colorado and Idaho. Hunted Deer, Elk, Moose, Antelope, Bear, Lion, Dogs, Upland game, Waterfowl and Fish.

Smokepole

Hunting, Photographing, Videotaping Utah
Archery Elk, Muzzleloader Deer.
Allen

ROCK-ON

I live in Oregon and do most of my deer hunting in Montana. I love to hunt SE Oregon for deer but it is a tough hunt these days.
I hunt elk in the Coast Range when I don't draw a rifle tag for the east side.

I've hunted for moose, elk, deer, bear, pigs & antelope in MT, WY, NV, UT, CO & CA. Applied for most of those this year. Presently also looking at NM.

I'm from extreme Northern California (The State of Jefferson). If Wyoming or Montana had ocean frontage, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

i live in W Wa and hunt there for about everything
that i can with bow and rifle and shotgun
i hunt out of state occasionally AK SD and OR and ID this year

Live in Oklahoma, Hunt whitetail, turkey and fish.

Have to hunt Elk in AR, NM, CO. and werever else/
I hunted for 13 year Mule deer and Whitetail in Canada.
also been Black bear hunting several times.

Arizona, I've been here for years. I don't post much anymore but still look from time to time............Stan

Pat McCarty AZ, I've grown up chasing elk, but love to hunt deer, bear, speed goats, big horn, turkey,duck, yotes, also

Live in AK, born and raised in western WI. I'm on a sheep kick right now, but I've taken whiteys, muleys, sitkas, moose, caribou, mt goat, dall sheep, pronghorn. Need to do a little bear hunting this spring, brown and black. I love duck and upland hunting too.

I'm 17, in Wenatchee WA. My name aint too hard to figure out.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Hunted Antelope, Deer in Utah Wyoming and Colorado.
Also Crane, Geese, Grouse, Ducks
Hunted with Rifle,bow and Shotgun

Tallbuck1

I'm a West Virginia Mountaineer! Been hunting mule deer and antelope in Wyoming since 1997. Have applied for elk the last 3 years without getting drawn. Quite buying the sheep preference point this year after reading all the discussion on this website about never being able to draw, but did go for one more moose point. I hunt WV and PA for whitetail deer, turkey, black bear, and small game. Have shot a few ducks, coyotes, raccoons, crows, groundhogs, and associated varmits. I hunt with rifle, shotgun, and bow.

the name is jordan been hunting for about 5 years now and i haven't taken anything yet but i will soon. i hunt with a rifle and i have sen my dad kill many deer and many elk.

NMHS,. Hunt with Bow and Rifle if my time permits. A couple deer, turkey, assisted friends with there successfull elk hunt, and now I cant seem to draw. I am happy with whatever the good lord blesses me with. Caleb

Utah native..
Elk, deer, goats, bear, all birds, dogs, and anything else I can draw a tag for, which hasn't been much!
Just flat out love to hunt

I am an oregon hunter mainly someday I will draw a utah elk tag. I archery hunt when I don't draw rifle tags. Elk ,deer, bears love to shoot bears.

Nonresident Dedicated Hunter in So Utah. Father of "Oakbrush" (2 year re-cap post) Started hunting Utah in '67. Hunted Colo also as well as local(Calif). Deer, Elk, and all birds.

Utah native. I enjoy hunting elk with a gun and a camera or binoculars. I also hunt deer, moose (only once), pheasant, grouse, turkey and waterfowl.

Springville, UT. I love hunting/spotting muleys and elk. For upland game I love chasing chukar and grouse. Basically anything to get me up in the mountains.

4376703f63332caa.jpg

My Name is Randy,
I Stop by to see what might be going on. Seen this Post SO...
I'm from Northern California. I've hunted Moose, Elk, Bear, Deer, {Whitetails Muleys Blacktails} Pigs, Varmints, Yooder- Dogs. Doves, Ducks, Quail, Grouse.
I have hunted the following States, California, Alaska, Nevada, Washington, Colorado, Wyoming.
This years menu, Moose hunt in British Columbia. Hunt in Montana If I draw??
Take Care.
Centerfire

I hunt Arizona (mostly), New Mexico, and Utah primarily. Species include Coues, Muleys, Elk, Pronghorn, Javelina, and Turkey, if I can draw the tag(s). Black Bear, wild hogs,predators, and prarie dogs if I can't. I've also hunted Kansas, Texas, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and California.

I hunt turkey and Coues deer pretty much every year.

Just checking in for roll call. Mainly hunt muleys, and elk in utah. Starting to apply for other states now though.

I'm from Utah, Wasatch Front Area. I don't post a lot, but I sure spend more than my fair share of time on MM while at work!

Hunt every thing in CO, Want to TRAP AGAIN! White Tail in AZ Alaska twice once to work once for a sheep. Spend 30 min a day here average.

I hunt everything the state of Iowa has to offer.Spring snow geese right now, then switching to turkeys. Then its time to fish until I take my daughter youth deer hunting in september. Then all hell breaks loose with duck,goose,pheasant and deer hunting.They all seem to peak when i stop hunting to take a week off of work for trapping, wish i had time to do it all but have to pick and choose, to many responsibilities- work,family ect. I love to check in here and dream about going out west.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-06 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]I live in and hunt in Oregon. Muzzleloader hunts when I draw tags and rifle when I don't. I hunt elk, blacktail, bear, cougar, grouse, and quail. Have yet to draw a muley, antelope, or bighorn tag. I all most forgot I hunt for sheds also. Good luck to everyone this year!!
Smokepoler

Muleys, elk, whitetail, blackbear, antelope, lion and upland bird. Almost exclusively in montana minus a few idaho hunts.

Oregon....hunt archery elk, deer, turkey, upland and sheds and anything I can focus my camera on:)

RuttNStrutt

I live in Texas, hunt turkey and deer here. Hunt mule deer in New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado or Utah. Hunt elk in Colorado or Utah. Utah is my favorite hunting state.

Well, I mostly hunt here at home in Indiana, but have hunted Kansas and Alaska, and with luck this fall will be Montana.
Roll on...
HB

I live in Pendleton Oregon. I hunt Whitetail, muledeer and elk. I like bowhunting and rifle. I am also caught chasing upland game, turkeys, phesants etc and also love to fish!! I love sports and my family, especially my 3 daughters!! May they one day be able to hunt and fish with their kids!

motcha..
I love having my son with me outdoors too!
Hes just turned twelve last week and today and tomorrow
we are doing the hunter safty thing for him so now he can
hunt and harvest game instead of just spotting them!!
He is stoked!
AND ALL THOSE JR HUNTS!!
DEER,HOGS,WATERFOWL!!
thanks for checking in!
Jack

I'm from Norte Calif, closer to Nv. and Ore. than Sacto.

I've hunted elk in Ore, Id, Mont, Co, and accompanied my son on a youth elk hunt on Ut.

Mule deer in Ca, Nv, Mont, Co and Az.

Antelope in Nv.

Apply for everything in Or, Nv, Co and Ca. Mule deer and elk in Id, Az and NM.

I hunt for them elk and deer. Usually in the state of Utah and they usually have antlers. Not usually big enough, but hey whatcha gunna do. 1 shot.

I am from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (UP).

I hunt here in the UP, New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado, and have applied/accumulated points in several other states. I would like to get up to Alaska one of these years.

I live in Colorado. I hunt most of the Big Game species in the Rocky Mountain States. I use to run a lot of traplines. If we are allowed to trap in the future here in Colorado, I will again, I really miss trapping!
I try to introduce someone new every year into hunting and they usually stick.

McKinney aka Hiker
Proverbs 3:5-6

Hang out in SW Kansas. Whitetails, Muleys, Pheasent. Hunt Nebraska and Wyoming and have been pretty lucky in New Mexico the last few years. Trying to put a Dall Sheep hunt together right now. Live to bow hunt but I do own a 7 mag.

Hang out in SW Kansas, Whitetails, Muleys, Pheasents. Hunt Nebraska, Wyoming. Been pretty lucky in New Mexico the last few years. Trying to put a Dall Sheep hunt together. Live to bow hunt but I do own a 7 mag.

I live in Wa. I have hunted three different kinds of deer (mainly MULEYS), bear, coyote, ducks, geese, pheasants, elk, turkey, rabbits, grouse, and other small varmints. I use a bow for everything but waterfowl. I also love to bowfish for carp and fly fish.

I live and hunt in Oregon. Elk, mulies and antelope.

All archery boys!!!

Put in for a Montana Combo tag this year. Hope to get it.

jeremy
mulino, oregon

Hunt Elk general season in Utah, Colorado, and Idaho
Walk through the woods for mule deer with the muzzleloader, hoping not to shoot one, then I would have to eat the nasty thing
Get up to the refuge for ducks and geese, been down around Delta for that too
West desert for Chuckar, Yote's and jack rabbits
Thinkin maybe pheasant up in the Dakotas next year

An Oklahoma boy here. Hunt whitetails, turkey, dove, quail, pheasant, hogs, and cant forget the coyotes. I am going on my first western hunt in wyoming for mule deer next fall. I also plan on getting out to very far western oklahoma and trying to tag a mule deer out that way too.

Deer, antelope, elk, black bear, coyote, birds and ducks in Montana and some of that in California.
Terrorists in Iraq

From TX but moved to Tucson, AZ in '03. Love to hunt almost all big game, and love to run my 2 pointers in the uplands as well. Mountain game and African game are my favorites.
Going to Africa for my 3rd time in 3 months....

I live in Muskegon, Michigan but will be hunting Colrado this fall for Elk/Mulies. Next year Utah, and maybe Ontario for Caribou!
Keith

Home grown here in Colorado Springs, Colorado... Hunt elk and deer... Still waitin on drawin that deer tag though... Love it here and wouldn't leave it for nothin...

Gotta check in...

I hunt muleys in the Eastern Oregon desert mostly with a rifle (depending on the draw), I LIVE bowhunting elk, anywhere, anytime in OR. Oh, and steelhead fishing. Can't forget about the metalheads... Sometimes I just hike or drive around and look at things. Especially big muleys...

I hunt mule deer in the BC interior and moose in central BC, every few years I'll hunt sheep, goat, and elk in various locations in BC. Looking to move back to BC interior from overcrowded Lower Mainland.

smithfield ut. i hunt muledeer and antelope. mostly muledeer. hopefully i will get into elk someday. most of this is rifle but i have been archery hunting for two years now and still havent gotten a deer or lope. hopefully this year will change that all.

younghunter22

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom