2015 Bull

stretch

After 17 years of applying I finally drew the tag I had been holding out for. I made the most of the opportunity by scouting a bunch in the summer and fall with my good friend Cory Hays and our boys. Cory knows the unit well and we had a couple of good bulls found in the days leading up to the hunt. After passing on a couple of good bulls opening morning we were able to connect on this big boy just before dark as he followed the ladies to water. His gross score is 391.
6258westonbull.jpg

Very nice. Looks like good length and mass on the front half.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Sweet bull stretch! Them first 4 all gotta be 20+? Got any more pics of him?

Thanks for the comments. His g1s and 2s vary from 19-22. His 3 on the left is 26 and his 4 is 25. His 3 and 4 on the right are slightly less. I will load some more pics tomorrow.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom