Fun Adventure in Mexico - Client Testimonial

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Another testimonial about hunting with Sonora Outfitters from Carson.

Carson writes, "This was my first time hunting coues deer in Sonora and let me tell ya it was one of the coolest hunts I've been on! We flew into Hermosillo and Cody was there awaiting our arrival making the travel process really convenient. We went to Cody’s office to go over some paperwork for the hunts, he also briefed us with what we should expect for our hunt. We then got in Cody’s truck and after about an hour drive we made it to the ranch that we would be hunting at, within minutes we had seen a javelina which was pretty awesome!

Once we got situated at the ranch we headed out for a quick evening hunt to see if we could find a bonus mule deer. After driving around for about 10 minutes we spotted a really pretty and wide 3x4, we then put the sneak on the buck and I ended up having a clear shot at 150 yards. I made a clean shot and our guide was able to track him down and found him dead! It was a really awesome experience and I was extremely impressed at how well the guides were able to track the buck!

A few days went by with little success, we hunted hard but couldn’t make any opportunities come together with the coues deer. Finally a couple of us had decided to throw a hail mary and try a new area where the rancher had seen coues bucks previous to our trip. Trusting our guide we followed him up to the top of some cliffs hoping to glass up a coues buck. After just a few minutes of glassing we heard a deer right below us, i hurried and got set up on the gun and waited for the deer to come out, being set up i waited for my guide to tell me if the deer was a buck or not, within a split second the buck came through an opening and my guide didn’t hesitate to say it was a shooter buck. The buck took a few more steps into another opening and I was able to place a perfect shot taking the animal down in seconds.

We started to track the deer and immediately we found blood. Once again I was amazed at how well my guide was able to track the animal. Just like my mule deer buck from earlier in the trip, my guide found the buck really quick! We took some pics and took advantage of the moment we had! Then we started to head back to the ranch house. We had requested that our camp cook would cook up some of the buck and be agreed! It was some of the best tasting wild game i’ve had!

Once our hunt had ended Cody came and picked us up from the ranch house and took us to his office to do some paperwork for the flight home, and then we headed to the airport. Cody definitely has his stuff together because going through customs with deer capes can be challenging, but with the paperwork we had we were able to make it through like a breeze thanks to him!

Sonora outfitters are the real deal! I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a fun, memorable, and safe hunt in sonora mexico! They made all of the travel for this trip seem like a breeze which made the trip that much better! I’ll definitely be back again one day!"

Trophy Mule Deer.jpg

Coues Buck.jpg

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom