2015 Spring Hunt Results

I don't think they have given a date. I was looking through my emails from last year between myself and those I hunt with and have an email dated 11/9 where we were discussing what our results were. I'm guessing sometime next week they will be available online.

Just my thoughts, though.

I'm sure the cc would have hit by now! And may see the results tomorrow or the next day! But I have been known to be wrong a few times! Lol

I have a pending $90 charge and a pending $100 charge both from the 7th. Looks like I drew my first javelina tag (archery) and a turkey tag for unit 9.

I put four of us in for a Gould's hunt and it looks like one of us got it!

Both my lady friend and I got general javelina tags; probably in Unit 18B, and the two juniors I put in this year for the juniors pig hunt in Unit 18B also drew.

My friends in from out of state also drew, again in Unit 18B.

Going to be a busy year for pigs and turkeys!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

How long will credit cards be hit ? I put in for an undersubscribed archery javelina hunt and my card still hasn't taken a hit.

the draw is pretty much over - results should be posted sometime this next week Friday 21 for sure

most likely you did not get drawn if no cc hits by now

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-14 AT 04:23PM (MST)[p]Do you think they will be out today? I want to know which of my hunts I drew. Muzzle or archery for javalina ...

I just called and they said results will be posted Monday morning.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom