Draw Results are up

Do you know when the bonus point shows up for those who didn't draw? I always watch it pretty close because I don't trust their system.

Thanks for posting this. I unexpectedly drew a 19a late elk tag. I only had 2 points so feel fortunate. It sounds like this can be a tough hunt. However, I am looking forward to hunting it.
If any of you have hunted it, and could offer any advice, I’d appreciate it.
I plan to do some scouting and work on learning the unit.
Congrats to all of you that drew tags!

5B antelope riffle.
Should I DIY or guided ? I know about antelope. But not real good at the judging. I Have allot of time.
What do I need to know before I hunt ?
Any advise is appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.

5B antelope riffle.
Should I DIY or guided ? I know about antelope. But not real good at the judging. I Have allot of time.
Thanks in advanced.
How many points did you have? Only asking because of your name

5b rifle antelope, what a tag to get!!
Def some really good bucks there.
Congrats.
If you have lots of time on your hands come down a week early to scout and save yourself a fistful of cash instead of hiring a guide. Nothing against guides , but that hunt can be done alone with a week of scouting.
Let us know how you do.

See you down there. Going to be a good year. Nice to start the year with a win on the first draw. Now need to rearrange application strategy.
I’d say. Was unexpected on my end. I was planning to force the draw on a lesser tag in Utah, but now I think I’ll just swing for the fences.

5B antelope riffle.
Thanks in advanced.
Antelope for many is a once in a lifetime hunt in Arizona, especially in a good unit. No harm in talking with a few guides to see what theyd charge. But if not do some studying on antelope but most of all just catch you one that you enjoy the look of

Wouldn't waste money on a guide for an antelope hunt in any unit, especially unit 1. Haven't heard of a decent sized antelope coming out of unit 1 in several years so just find one and shoot it.

Wouldn't waste money on a guide for an antelope hunt in any unit, especially unit 1. Haven't heard of a decent sized antelope coming out of unit 1 in several years so just find one and shoot it.
A3 poachers deluxe killed the governors tag or auction tag out of unit one in 2019 or 2020, went 90 inches according to them

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom