2020 Grand Junction RMEF Banquet 3/28

GJHUNTER

Once again is that time of year to get your tickets for the 2020 Grand Junction RMEF Banquet March 28th at Two Rivers Convention Center. This event will sell out again this year. We have multiple hunts that will be in the live and silent auctions. We will also have a youth raffle for a youth gun and Trespass Cow Elk hunt that will be assisted by the landowner. Over 150 silent auction items. And much more....

With the support that we received from all of you we were able to bypass Tucson as the #1 fundraising chapter in the country last year.

I will also keep you inform about other events we are having throughout the year. We again will be having Gunfest. This should be in June I believe the 26th.

Let me know if you have any questions

Andy Johnson

I believe they are raffling off the Colorado open zone rocky mtn sheep tag that they sold tickets for during sheep show that I purchased 4 of.....so be listing for my name haha hopefully I win but I’m sure the odds are highly stacked against me.

I believe they are raffling off the Colorado open zone rocky mtn sheep tag that they sold tickets for during sheep show that I purchased 4 of.....so be listing for my name haha hopefully I win but I’m sure the odds are highly stacked against me.
That’s happening in Loveland on the same day.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom