24" Forky*

M

manny15

I found a 24" Forky last week, he's an old buck that probably didn't want to migrate back up to the high country, my camera's not here but I'll try to get a pic of 'em later if no bow hunters find 'em.......would you shoot a forky like that,,?....

Does a bear sh-- in the woods? of course I would, there are very few 24 inch forkies roaming the mountains, a buck like that is a prized trophy, there is just something about a big ol "pacific" fork that I love.

That's a good size forky! I shot an old buck that had digressed in horn mass and size I think...his teeth were worn down to stubs so must have been old...he sported 17 inch spread and about 8 inch tines..he was a big forky. later :) B_B

I got a better look at 'em today with my spotting scope, he's got some tiny cheater about a 1/2" long, dont think i'll shoot 'em my son wants 'em though............

Those huge forky's are awesome looking.A few years ago on the Kaibab a friend and I watched one that was every bit of 28-30" trouble was he was about 90 yards away,I sure would have liked to come home with that one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom