2nd draw

My educated guess is yes they did it Monday or Tuesday and results will be up tomorrow around 3pm like always.

Ya hunt Nevada website always is off on the post dates for some reason. It said the main draw results would be out like June 13th this year and they came out the 25th of May. I personally give more credit to the NDOW website than Hunt Nevada.

whats takin so long to find out. when they gonna be out today?????????????????????????

u hunt emm i stuff emm

Thank you for contacting us regarding the 2012 RemainingDraw.

The draw for the 2012 Remaining will be held on July 11thand the results will be availableon-line at www.huntnevada.com no later than July 13th5:00 PM PDT.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitateto contact us again.

Lrm/bxi

this is the email i recieved from them today

i called about 2 today and they said it would be up today and then my wife called and they said tomarro hell the dont even know

u hunt emm i stuff emm

they took so long to do the draw that even if i draw an archery tag at this point im going to have to turn it in. i just dont have the time to plan for it and i already drew a unit 11 idaho tag. this sucks!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-12 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-12 AT 12:24?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-12 AT 12:24?PM (MST)

Same here......had money drawn under title "NV 2nd DrawFallon".

Now just waiting to see what I drew.

Wow a buddy of mine who lives in NV and has about 3 or 4 points didnt even get a tag for the 101-109MID Hunt. I guess quite a bit of people with points put in in the 2nd draw this year.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom