3 deadheads for the 3 of us

M

muleymaster

I researched this area last year and a couple friends of mine explored it last year and a little this year. we have each found nice deadheads out there. Hope you likem

0321101836.jpg

0314101559a.jpg

0314101913a.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

you wouldnt believe the amount of dead deer i find! its sad that a lot of them dont make it through the winter, especially nice bucks to be

The country looks like northern Nevada, Maybe Boulder Valley north of Dunphy. Nice heads though, seems like the bucks always have a hard time after the rut.

Thanks Brownie

FireMarshallBill, you should really stop making any posts at all. isnt it obivious no one wants to hear what you have to say???

by the way, im in the United States Air Force and if i get a poaching ticket i loose my right to bare arms. if i loose that i get discharged from the Air Force. I just hike hundreds of miles in the spring in several areas all over the state.

When your fat ass is sitting in your truck throwing beer cans out im miles and miles on foot from you where the deer shed and die. dont hate and dont post...

+1 for muley. firemarshall bill has yet to have a positive comment on any posts. did your mother not breast feed you long enough or were you picked on in the high school locker room so you have to come on here and let out your frustration and flex your internet muscles? take your bull $4!+ comments to youtube we dont need them around here

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 12:45PM (MST)[p]Most of the muley dead head we find are from lion kills and the dead elk are usually from fighting. The country your in doesn't look like lion country so I would guess winter kill. Is that correct?

By the way sweet finds! Too bad those boys didn't make it another couple of years.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]brownie,,Not even close on the local..

muleymaster,, You might want to crop yer pics a little,, I know exactly where most all yer pics are taken..

Here's one you missed, it's been laying in the same spot for atleast 3 years and was well bleached out when i found it 3 years ago. I picked it up and laid it in the bird tracks for a pic then just trew it back where it was laying.
A little hint for ya,, It's laying by a fence not to far from that power line you posted up on a different thread..
That power line runs mostly East and West, you need to go East to the next fence line, with a little luck you just might find it.:D
9904end_of_chukar_season_104.jpg

9622end_of_chukar_season_107.jpg

i passed him up for you to find hahaha. well damn you guys know my sweet spot (wink wink). i went out today and didnt find a whole lot. between the tree of us and 11 miles of walking, we found 4, 4 points and a forky. got some awesome pics of 9 bulls though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom