385 yard shot on the run

I have learned my lesson on posting things and the words i use when i do post. You know i was looking at this web site for a long time before my first post becasue of how some of the comments go. I know people who have posted simple things and have got bashed on and now they wont post it again. I have pics of four other animals that people have killed and i tell them to post them and they wont just because of this reason that there might be to much blood or sitting to far back or there arms are pushed out to far or how far the shot was or the place they hit it or so on and so on. I would like to say sorry to justine for getting her in this mess. As you can see she can handle herself. Sorry again I was not trying to start anything by posting this.

Good for you Justine! Beautiful buck! The deer is dead and that's what matters even though looking back there are lessons to be learned.

I am glad to see you come on here and stick up for yourself and put some of these guys in their places. Not everyone can be god's gift to hunting as alot of these guys think they are. It's experiences like this that make us better. I didn't post my buck and story from this year, because the way the hunt played out I knew I would get beat up for it. Kudos to you for coming on here, sharing, and sticking up for yourself!

I speak truths and am in no popularity contest or running for election Marley so i care not what other people think of me. You, on the other hand have clearly acted like a spoiled little Brown nosed Momma's boy who is used to getting his way and pitches a fit when all doesn't go well.

You see, i am who i am most all the time and, flaws included, i can be satisfied with that. You, on the other hand, come off as somebody who is trying real hard to be somebody that he is not. If you weren't trying SO SO hard, maybe you wouldn't be so, so transparent, i get negative PM's about you too you know, and i'm not the only one laughing.

Joey

Justine- Congrats on your best buck yet! Im sure there will be many more to come. IMO the deer is a dead and the shot put him down quickly and no suffering. This wasnt a hit him 5 times with blown off legs and gut shot. I have had a pretty decent amount of practice shooting coyotes running and pigs. With a bit of practice and yes some luck I have hit more than my fair share. I look at every one of my hunting trips as an opportunity to learn how to become a better hunter from it. Congrats on a nice buck and be sure to post some pics when he is mounted! Dont let this one thread keep you from using this forum. It is a great place and a fun to place to share stories and knowledge learned!

HOW TO PRACTICE RUNNING DEER SHOTS:

For all of you that only pull out your rifles and bore sight them in, you have to be a little ingenious.

You can practice a running shot at 200 yards if you have two poles at that distance with a cable strung across the top. then a target (whatever kind you would like) on a rolling pulley system. you then use Twine(which i use) 250 yards long on both sides to pull the deer from one side to the other. then while someone is pulling it at a running speed, you pull the trigger with your finger. do you know how to pull the trigger? do i need to go into detail about how i pull the trigger? do you need to know how i wipe my butt? i don't wad it up, i fold. then i wipe. anything else you would like to know about shooting long distance? I CAN TEACH YOU.

And the award for mm's tool of the year goes to travis3006. Congratulation's your prize well there isn't a prize for being a tool. Go back to home depot were you came from.

Travis funny u mentioned that.. a whole ago I was at a buddies property and they had a pulley system like that. His uncles had made it years ago n used to practice. His was a wooden life-size deer target though.

>HOW TO PRACTICE RUNNING DEER SHOTS:
>
>
>For all of you that only
>pull out your rifles and
>bore sight them in, you
>have to be a little
>ingenious.
>
>You can practice a running shot
>at 200 yards if you
>have two poles at that
>distance with a cable strung
>across the top. then a
>target (whatever kind you would
>like) on a rolling pulley
>system. you then use Twine(which
>i use) 250 yards long
>on both sides to pull
>the deer from one side
>to the other. then while
>someone is pulling it at
>a running speed, you pull
>the trigger with your finger.
>do you know how to
>pull the trigger? do i
>need to go into detail
>about how i pull the
>trigger? do you need to
>know how i wipe my
>butt? i don't wad it
>up, i fold. then i
>wipe. anything else you would
>like to know about shooting
>long distance? I CAN TEACH
>YOU.

So who is the lucky "someone" that gets to be pulling the twine? Im not sure who is dumber, you for coming up with this idea or the idiot that volunteers to be at the wrong end of the firing range. Didnt anyone ever teach you basic gun safety?

AARON84 AND GRIZZMOOSE.

Are the two of you butt buddies? i think you literally might be retarded. Why would there be over 200 yards of twine on either end? its so the individual pulling it could be behind the shooter. i know it takes alot to get you boys to think outside the box, unless there is a bigmac inside, but it is true. Listen, go take your .22's and practice a little, then once you grow a pair try a man gun. then set up what i described here.

Congrats Justine! Sorry a post about your trophy has turned into multiple pissing matches. Thats what happens when you give a bunch of guys access to computers. It is pretty entertaining though. Makes my workday go by real fast. I think I almost wet myself onetime.

It is so SAD that a lot of these so called GREAT hunters on here have to slam this sweet young lady is beyond me, she has taken a great deer, and you have these people that want to bring her down!!!!!! to the young lady Very nice deer and keep on hunting and to hell with the no Sayers and the people that know every thing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom