4 non res pts

M

MULEY204

Anyone have a suggestion on mule deer hunt with 4 points . getting impatient not sure if I should wait or just go hunt. I don't care how big the buck is , I just want a mature buck and a fun hunt...150 give or take is fine. I have hunted several of the units around Craig . PM if you have any ideas...Thanks

I would go hunting. I have waited twice to hunt a higher demand unit and once I draw this go around I will never wait another ten years to hunt. You should have a great hunt in a four point unit. That is my plan to hunt every other year, rotating elk and deer and enjoy hunting and not sitting home building points.

Just my thoughts and plan!!! Best of luck.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-15 AT 05:46PM (MST)[p]Hunt. You can kill a 150 buck in any unit, especially with 4 points.

I am struggling with the unknown unit just don't want to go in blind and waste 4 pts. I am familiar with 3 and 11 just been 5 yrs since I have been there. I can't draw 4th season in those units with 4 pts but I can draw 3rd. thanks guys...leaning to familiar.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom