408 Idaho Archery Elk

I

Idahotrophyhunter

I saw an elk on the cover of Eastmans Bowhunting Journal last night briefly on TV...It said 408 Gem State Giant...Anyone have any information on this?

if you where at the big bucks and bulls banquet for the twin falls sportsmans warehouse this year, the MC had no problem telling you where that bull was shot. I'm sure you'll see a dust trail for miles headed to that unit this year, but there isn't a ton of elk there. I'll pm you the unit

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

I get eastmans & read the story I believe the guy that killed it spent 4 or 5 years trying to find him nice bull 1st 400 gross bull taken in idaho in quite awhile

Guys by saying the unit your not giving away a whole lot, why is it a secret? Can you pm me if you wont tell.

>was it an over the counter
>unit?

It is a general tag you don't have to draw. You can buy them over the counter untill sold out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom