420 rumor!!

motcha

I have a buddy who lives on the Southern Ute Reservation in Colorado that has been seeing a 420 + bull by the New Mexico Colorado border, but hasn't seen him in a week in a half!! He thinks he may have been taken in the muzzle loader season.......... anyone heard of a monster being shot yet??

I was in that country for the last 2 weekends scouting for a deer hunt and seen a ''NICE'' bull, he was over the Magic Mark!!

He moved 100 miles south. Didn't like the looks of the new neighbors. I plan on calling him in on Saturday for a 25 yard broadside shot. :)

Only 4 more days and I'm hunting!!!!

DROP DOWN TO THE MUZZ FORUM!!!

SOMEBODY JUST SEEN A 505 BULL!!!

RANCH MAYBE???

SCI MAKES EM SOUND BIG!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

... on the pipe, well he must have been on the pipe when he got the 380 a few years ago, plus he has trouble field judging, he thought it was a 350 not a 380!!

I thought a remember a guy named...Mitch Rompola shot that one a few years back up by in Traverse City, Michigan. No, let me think, nope...that was a white-tail and I think it was bigger than the elk you're talking about. At least that's what he claimed.

Grizz

Yes, even though he was toughting it as the world's largest whitetail. Then a lawsuit was filed by the Hanson buck people that would have eventually forced him to have it officially scored (and x-rayed). Which apparently he did not want to happen since he immediatley signed a settlement, without any payment what-so-ever, that he would never refer to it as the world's largest whitetail again or be held liable.

Sound's like he had reason for it to not be x-rayed.

Grizz

>Was it Duke who seen that
>bull? I live on the
>Rez too and know where
>he is.

You know Duke?? Man you know RC then?? Small worl my brotha!! LOL Man we were supposed to play softball with them this year, but you know the drama!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom