5th and final time...

F

Farms

Sunday afternoon will the last time EVER that my wife drags me to a Twilight movie. I will admit the first 2 were not that bad, but the last 2 have been way to lovey dovey for my likes.

Anybody else out there having to endure this misery?

If you have seen it, is it any good?

I'd screw with you, but you have some pretty big balls to come on here admitting you've seen that saga. Maybe Rugburn or Founder can tell you if they liked it or not.

Maybe you could catch a ride with Zeke, he has a big bad ass truck, might help you feel better about going to the movie riding in a compensating rig like that.
;-)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

Some homo I work with gives in to his wife's pressure and goes to the film premiers in drag...I mean costume.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Some homo I work with gives
>in to his wife's pressure
>and goes to the film
>premiers in drag...I mean costume.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You guys dont let him carry a gun do ya?

>>Some homo I work with gives
>>in to his wife's pressure
>>and goes to the film
>>premiers in drag...I mean costume.
>>
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>You guys dont let him carry
>a gun do ya?

You don't know the half of it cuz. He is a card carrying liberal dem from the Bay area.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-12 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]I had to endure it, but it was well worth it.;-)

I thought they did a good job, and I got to finish something that was started 5 years ago when my SIL was going through her bout with Cancer.

71 Posts from ZIGGER & 72 of them are Rude & Crude!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-12 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]Zigger I thought a certain founder or Boot took care of that for you, before during and after.

Not sure this is a site I would admit to watching Twilight on.....on that note, ahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

>>I go....but always insist on a
>>handjob.....
>
>Giving or getting?

Let's just say he enjoys holding the sausage, hostage!!!

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about but I'm getting the idea if you've seen this show then you probably also enjoy sleep overs at Rug's secret fort...

~Z~

NC you dont have to know what they are talking about, but you sure know what happens at the sleepovers at Rugs fort.

Its OK your secret is safe with me ;-)

I think the worst part of your post is where you said that the first two weren't that bad...Did you hit Walmart at midnight to pick them up when they were released?

I drag along, but i like to watch the fight scenes... this movies fake fight scene was awesome. well worth sitting thru i think

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom