6 NR Elk Points Archery Unit in Western Colorado

mountainmac1

Can someone send me with some info on what unit they would put in for in Western Colorado with 6 points. It seems like there aren't many decent units to draw with that few of points. Am I thinking straight? I am looking for a bull over 300". Is that too much to ask for with 6 points on an archery hunt?

If anyone wants information about Utah, I am more than willing to share. I know most of the state pretty well.

Thanks in advance!

You have plenty of time to find a unit (about 360 days) cause you missed the deadline of april 5th...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

is your attitude the size of a mountainmagnum??? Not every one catches the the deadline, so when you ask about a unit just days after the deadline one is to automatically assume that you were not aware of the deadline.
Sorry for my assumption but since you want to fly off the handle I will keep my idea to myself, not even worth pm'g you and best of luck getting any help from others on here.

Hope you find a place burning those 6 points on.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>is your attitude the size of
>a mountainmagnum??? Not every one
>catches the the deadline, so
>when you ask about a
>unit just days after the
>deadline one is to automatically
>assume that you were not
>aware of the deadline.
>Sorry for my assumption but since
>you want to fly off
>the handle I will keep
>my idea to myself, not
>even worth pm'g you and
>best of luck getting any
>help from others on here.
>
>
>Hope you find a place burning
>those 6 points on.
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

Don't poke the bear i guess LOL. PM sent.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom