A few pictures from the past 2 weeks.
overshouldinline.jpg

burrs.jpg

buckstare2.jpg

Sanbluesky.jpg

sanlipcurl.jpg

Inline2.jpg

Inline1.jpg

A few pics of a buck I call Godzilla....
lipcurlaway.jpg

lipsidesmall.jpg

zillalay.jpg

zillastare.jpg

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

JEFF

WOULD YOU PLEASE LET US BORROW GODZILLA???

I KNOW A FEW AREA'S THAT NEED HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!

PLEASE KEEP THE GPS COORDINATES A SECRET ON THIS OLE BOY,I'D HATE TO SEE SOME SOB HARM GODZILLA!!!

GLAD TO SEE A 'LIVE'& ON THE HOOF PICTURE OF A BUCK OF THAT CALIBER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat STARING AT "NICE RACKS'!!!

>How do you describe the look
>on the doe's face in
>that last picture?

I would say the ##### is talking as usual

Wow, even the "little" one is a hog! Very, very nice pics! Thanks for posting them.

Jeff,

How do these bucks continually make it through the hunts? Those are some great pictures and some great bucks. You sure know how to find them.

NTHERUT

Jeff,
That is an incredible collection of pictures (for a lifetime much less a few weeks). You are the man! ...
ds

Geeeez that is sickening, in a good way. Godilla is a hog but I really like that big framed buck before him. AWESOME pictures DK.

Hey Deerking - Is there something your not telling me? Like where the he!! can I get a buck like any one of those. That one before Godzilla has me......drooling!
I thought we were friends?!

Awesome pics.......THANK YOU!!!

Lien2

I like the buck in the 6th and 7th pics.

Whats your secret DK? Come on share it with me, You see more quality bucks in a week than I do in a year...hell years.

Great pics!

Very Nice! I would be happy to see any one of those, let alone to see them all in a period of just a couple of weeks. Nice.

This is probably a novice questions, but what is the stuff growing between the horns on a couple of those pictures? Moss?
One of them looks like its sprouting a corn stalk.

Awesome pics!

Unbelievable photos Jeff!

I know everyone keeps asking you "how do you do it?" "Where can I find bucks like these?" etc., etc. But, I am going to find out! I am hiring a private investigator to check you out and watch you very closely. He is a cracker jack detective and I know if there is anything fishy going on Investigator E. Fudd will get to the bottom of it and you will be exposed once and for all.

My two most current theories are that A. you have your own private Mule Deer zoo OR B. You are an alien and you bring us these photos back from your home planet Mossyback!

Remember...We got an eye on you!

Brett

Thanks for the nice comments fellas, much appreciated. Really no secrets, biggest factor finding the right place and being there at the right time. Also a little stealth, a descent camera, some patience and it being the rut right now really dumbs the bucks down.

The stuff around the burrs on the one buck was tree pulp. He was in a good sparring match with some small cottonwood saplings.

Well I'm off to the deer zoo.... err I mean the hills....

I do like Godzilla a great deal, but I think I like the big boy above him better....I wont whine about either though.

I would like to just drive down there and glass and photo some of these pigs with you, let alone hunt them!?!

Great photos again! Wow, Godzilla or his cousin with the deep tines would be nice to see during the right season with the right tag!!!

Ed

God-something! I love seeing those post-hunt survivor bucks. It'll keep us dreaming for next year. Thanks

Jeff

Give me a call. I was wondering if there were any houses for sale in your neck of the woods! I'm out of here. Idaho has been over harvesting their deer for too many years. Send me an e-mail if you don't have my number. [email protected]

Thanks Steve

Hey DK - Thanks for the photos, exactly what I needed to get through another Monday. They are all great bucks and awesome photos, but I really like the second skyline photo of Godzilla.

Grizzmoose - I didn't even realize there was a doe in that photo till you said something. I was too busy gawking at the buck! Sure is a goofy look on the her face though.

-David

DK you are livin right! Not sure the old ticker could take seeing deer like that with the regularity you do but I'd like to try. Those are some absolute toads, them bottom 2 deer are ridiculous. Thanks for the big buck fix yet again !

Jeff,
Simply Awesome!!!! Godzilla is a Smoker for sure!!! I may have to head down that way and give ya a hand looking for his sheds. :)
069729.gif

very well done, dk....sorta reminds me of an old jerry lee lewis song titled....'breathless'...thank you

E-Gads!!!!! Talk about two weeks of most peoples lifetime..wow...you out did yourself this time!!!
Later, Brandon

Ok Jeff stop posting postcards that doesn't count. On a serious note those are some excellent photo's, thanks for sharing!

Jeff

Great PICS. Keeps me dreaming till next year. I'm having some serious withdraw about now. This helps!!!!!

Regards,
Buckshot

Nice, nice pics DK..........

Just one small question; can I please have Godzilla? :) heheheheheheheheh

Thanks for posting em up....that skyline pic of Godzilla would make a nice window decal. What a great buck!

Awesome bucks! Very impressive... Thanks for sharing. Where do these stack up with your all time favorite buck? Do you have photo of him or is he posted here?

Thanks again guys, happy to share some of my adventures in the hills with you.

GW4BOW
My favorite buck hasn't been photographed or killed yet, its a net 230 typical I'm not sure exists... but to give you a serious answer my favorite would be a buck I called KONG (funny how we give big deer names) Anyway he is a typical that would score well over 200 net, a real stud of a buck. I got a couple descent quick pics of him. I have never posted pics of him but I've shown him to a couple guys here that are sworn to secrecy....

Godzilla ranks near the top for nontypicals for sure. Quite impressive in person.

Awesome pics Jeff. Thanks for sharing. Got to love those big nontypicals! We'll talk later in the year.
Lee

Man! I love that buck that's right above "Godzilla"! Talk about a deer! I love the non typical typical look! lol

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Dk,
Amazing pics of some unbeleivable bucks, Don't know how ya do it but don't stop doin it, Thanks for sharing it's been a pleasure.

Tagline

I'm a bit slow, just checked out this thread and the awesome photos. Needs to be where more people can drool over these hawgs, so I'm bumping it back to the first page.
Super photos!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

You truely are amazing. I like everyone of those pics . I cant wait for my start ill be getting my digital camera in a few days . I hope I can turn into a deerking also ;-). Thanks for the info deerking.

later , hunter cameron

Absolutely spectacular!!!!!

Seeing your work inspires me beyond explanation.
There's no doubt you set the benchmark for excellence for all the rest of us who have a passion for wildlife photography. Can't say enough how much I enjoy looking at your photos and hope to see many more. Merry Christmas and best to you and your family in the New Year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom