A few sheds.

IdahoBugler

I went out trying to get some decent pics of bucks and found these sheds. Not many fresh but a few nice ones.

I lucked out on this one. It was cold and everything was frozen so it was hard to see the shed.
P1000296.jpg

How many sheds do you see?
P1000301.jpg

The match.
P1000303.jpg

P1000304.jpg

Can you find the shed?
P1000355.jpg

Now?
P1000356.jpg

Now?
P1000357.jpg

I think this is the match to a 3-point I found last year. I have all my sheds boxed up so I have to wait to find out.
P1000359.jpg

Enjoy,
IB

Nice matching set. Looks like you are off to a great start.

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

That's a great looking set. Cool pictures. Looks like tough condition for spotting sheds.

Nice finds & nice pics.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

looks like you had an excellent day. that fog can make it tough to spot sheds if it's thick...frost doesn't help either!

Well....how many sheds were in that picture?

Thanks for posting the series of pictures to look for the shed. I enjoy a little horn hunting when stuck at work.

I see the two for sure. I think you meant bottom right. But one more thing that might be one but im not sure.
Later,

Hey IB
Thank you so much for posting those series of pictures! I had fun searching for the shed. I wish more of you guys would do that for us who are waiting for a chance to get out and look!!
Antlergirl

Yep there are two sheds in the pic. The first one I walked up on was the old two point. I looked up about 20 yards away and saw the big 5 piont. Ended up being the match. I felt pretty lucky that day.

AntlerGirl - I enjoy taking the pics and hopefully I can get some more for you to find.

Later,
IB

That looks like some fun country.

[A href="http://www.shedsandarrowheads.ca"] Sheds & Arrowheads [/a]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom