A zone

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Everyone ready. Opener for archery is next weekend July 9. Will be out scouting this weekend. I have not been out scouting for a few weeks, but what I saw a few weeks ago looked about 3 weeks behind in antler growth. How is growth in other areas?

Bill

Antler growth has been looking pretty good this last week in southern A zone. I can't wait for season to start. Already preparing for the heat!!

Hello,
I'm interested in hunting CA's July hunt. I'm a resident of AZ and I have no idea where to even begin hunting in the A zone. I know I would like a DIY and avoid crowds as much as possible. I'm not wanting honey holes but looking mostly for advice of what to do or not to do and a point in the right direction. For now, I would rather hunt an area with quantity more than quality.

I'm a teacher so getting to hunt for more than 3 consecutive days is very rare. Now I'm thinking I could do a week or 10 day hunt.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

John
Peoria, AZ
[email protected]

If I'm reading the Cal regs correctly,the B zone does not open until mid August. School starts for me the 2nd week of August, so a B zone would not work due to teaching schedule.

I'm trying to find something, other than an exotic or pig, to bow hunt from June to first week of August. I was hoping this A zone would work out. Is it even worth the while?

Check B4.

Lots of private but BIG bucks and dates you can work with.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom