Aberta wintering buck pics

H

hoofsandhorns

These are a few photos I took this past week during a real cold snap we're having here.

Hope you enjoy

Rod

41e7e9762a2dc237.jpg

41e7e76325d320d9.jpg

41e7e63022b3714d.jpg

41e7e9b32a8911ff.jpg

41e7e9f92b12bd68.jpg

Great pics and thanks for sharing. It always amazes me as to how tough those deer are. Are they wintering OK, or is the snow and cold having an effect on them? Great looking country, too.

Rod
Once again, great pictures. That second one looks like a painting. I still like your riding into the sunset pic best of all, though.
Yelum

Rod,
These are outstanding pictures. So good in fact, I just got the chills and goosebumps looking at all of that snow. Thanks for posting.

Brian

As usual nothing but high quality shots, very nice! As Kilo said you can almost feel the cold just from looking at the pictures. Brrrr

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

People like you posting these amazing pics are the only reason I keep coming back!!!!! Those are awesome Rod.

NBJB

Thanks for all the kind comments. It's nice to be able to share some of the fruits of your labor with guys like the MM members who appreciate it.

I'm currently using a fairly simple little camera that barley meets my needs. It's the Kodak Easyshare 4 mega pixel DX9460 with a 10X optical zoom. I'm looking at upgrading this spring to a digital SLR. The Canon EOS D20 with a higher end Canon 100 to 400 zoom lens is one I have my eye on. The camera is in the semi pro range and runs a round $2200.00 Canadian. The lens will be twicw that but then I can really go to town and perhaps even market some photos. Hope to share some with it later.

Rod

Rod - Awesome pictures man. How close did you get to those deer? With ten power zoom it looks like you were less then 50 yards away when you took those pictures.

IB

Rod,
AWESOME PICS!!!! Do you ever take crappy pics like the rest of us? LOL!!! All I can say is keep them coming. They are making the off season go just a little bit faster. :)
069729.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom