Advertising banners over forums?

schmalts

Hey schmalts!

You've been Punching in "WHITETAILS" just a little too often!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS schmalts!

Now I've got a Big Black Box on the Lower Right side with an arrow by it!

Anybody else getting it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I get the fricking black box too, But only in my inbox when I try to reply to some-one

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Looks like the ad agency is delivering the wrong size banner there on the left side. I'll have to contact them when I get home..

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I've been getting that black box in the lower right hand corner too now.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-14 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]I posted an inquiry about this last week but my entire thread was deleted...lol. Must've put it in the wrong forum.

Yeah the work-around is disabling Adobe Flash Player in your Java configuration settings. You don't have to un-install or delete Flash, just turn it off. If you browse with Firefox, it is found under "Add-Ons" and they call it "Shockwave Flash". Again, just disable it.

dang, thought I was the only one getting that black box for awhile now, glad others are too. Means I don't have some stupid ass virus. Just an annoying add box that has partially found a way past the pop up blocker..

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

Black box in lower righthand corner? Can you send a screenshot? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Please....

Thanks,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom