advice on heat gear please

alwayzbhuntin

I guess after so many years of working outside in this hellish desert heat of Arizona, it is starting to take it's toll, so I was looking into things like under armor, but is pricy to say the least and I would spend too much for as many sets as I would need...so any recommendations from you fine folks would be nice!!!

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON May-15-07 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]AZ here also.
I just picked up "wicking" under garments for about $13.00/pc on Sierra trading post online. Very good deal. Wore em Turkey hunting where it was below freezing and they seemed to work great.
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

I started using Nike Dry-Fit shirts a few years ago. They are so comfortable I know wear them every day. Great wicking ability, though they can be a little spendy. Under Armor works great as well, I just prefer the looser fit.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I forgot to add that I am so spoild now, I feal wierd when wearing anything cotton.

I hunt.
Alchase

LAST EDITED ON May-16-07 AT 01:50PM (MST)[p]Cotton really is out of style, I have switched over to spandex, keeps me cool, and helps me go out in style for a night on the town.....

You probably do quakey...

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

LOL, I should have seen that one coming.

I hunt.
Alchase

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom