Aim Fire whoops miss!!!

DoubleDropMuley

Very Active Member
Here’s a clip I find kinda cool of my wife shooting at a buck last year and although it was a miss it was pretty dang exciting!!

Filmed my daughter last year with a go pro on her first miss at a buck...she was pretty pissed..i was commentating during the whole deal and she turned around and told me "ARE you filming all this ******* crap?? I never deleted it. Told her"You really expect to have a kill shot every time you go hunting? 20 years from now it will be pretty hilarious,,she worked that bolt on her rifle like it was a semi-auto...got that from her Dad I guess...

He got out of there like his butt was on fire.? Been there done that myself. Hey, he might be bigger this year! Thanks for sharing.

How embarrassing Double drop. I know the feelin and the pain that comes with it. Hopefully may 7th i get me sheep permit and you can come north and do some scouting

How embarrassing Double drop. I know the feelin and the pain that comes with it. Hopefully may 7th i get me sheep permit and you can come north and do some scouting
Haha I will come up and go look around with ya!!! Thank god it was the wife that shot or I wouldn’t have posted if it was me ??

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom