Albino moose... or mooses...or meese...

cheeseheadinOHIO

Not one, but two ! Truly amazing ! These animals were photographed just north of the Wisconsin border on a highway near Marenisco , MI .

Once in awhile there is an opportunity to take in a piece of nature that you may never see. In these days of unrest and turmoil it is great to see that Mother Nature can still produce some wondrous beauty.
The odds of seeing an albino moose are astronomical and to see this in the upper peninsula of

Michigan, near Wisconsin, is even greater than astronomical. To see two of them together is

nearly impossible.

We w anted to share these photos with as many people as possible because you will probably

never have a chance to see this rare sight again. This is a really special treat, so enjoy the

shot of a life time.
moose1.jpg

moose2.jpg

moose4.jpg

moose3.jpg

moose52.jpg

I'll bet they're twins, and not just two random albino's running together. That is pretty cool!!!

Truely amazing. I am 50 and have hunted, fished, camped my whole life and I have never seen an albino anything.

Tim

Kinda like the twins splanation more than the snopes one.
specifically if the twins were identical, it would have taken only one albino DNA to split in order for this to occur.

WHEN I WAS ON MY MISSION I SAW SOME PICTURES FROM A GUY THAT WE LIVED WITH OF TWO ALBINO MOOSE OUTSIDE OF GRAND FALLS NEWFOUNDLAND. NEVER DID SEE AN ALBINO MOOSE BUT THEY WERE EVERYWERE IN TOWN DURING THE WINTER!

BUGLEMN

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom