ALCATRAZ ISLAND BUCK!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody know if this was the Public Hunter?

44604antelopeisland2018.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I do not think that guy is the public hunter. I talked to the public hunter back on the general rifle spike hunt and that guy does not look like the guy I talked too.

The public hunter killed a 38 1/2 wide buck. Not as good as the bought buck but still a nice buck.

?Nope this is the rich road hunter - public hunter gets sloppy seconds on fantasy island?

Just curious, do you know this guy or the story of how he got this hunt?

They grow them big on the island. Cool buck!

I will be shooting a meat buck when I draw!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

From Wade Lemons Facebook page
Wade Lemon Hunting is at Antelope Island State Park.
16 hrs ? Syracuse ?
The Antelope island Hunt was different than its ever been before. This year the tag was obtained so a hunting family could enjoy a once in a lifetime hunt with their dad.
There isn't a more deserving person in the world to have taken such a phenomenal animal. Darwin is one of the most humble, kind, and genuine people we've ever met. Congrats to the entire Rhoton family. It was an amazing experience. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it.
#FamilyHunt
#Traditions
#WLH2018
#WLH #Muledeer #wadelemonhunting #itssobig!!! @ Antelope Island State Park Who remembers what the tag went for this year ?

Still can't believe they didn't cape this buck out. In the alive pictures he has a beautiful double throat patch.

Makes me wonder if they left it overnight and lost it to coyotes or somethin.

What a toad! I would love to know the story. There has to be some reason they wouldn't cape that thing out? There are enough bucks on that island they could definitely add a couple more tags to the draw.

I only know what I read on the web site. Apparently coyotes beat them to the kill site. I guess the one son Shane buys a lot of tags. He is a dentist . The other three are the A3 gang. Definitely a beautiful buck . Maybe next year I can find one like him on my open unit I hunt. ?

55657wyoming2009010.jpg

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I like that buck the draw hunter got looks to have good mass.
I talked to that old man for about 2 hours on the opening morning of the rifle spike hunt he is quit a character. He told me he had the island tag acted like it was no big deal. Glad to see he got a good one.

>
55657wyoming2009010.jpg

>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Where'd that PISSCUTTER come From?

>It's 40" to boot

You Talkin Wisz's Total Score Multiplied X 2?

I drew the management tag on AI, BESS. Doesn't that buck fit the "management" criteria? :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Bessy- Better multiply Wiz's by more than 2... Maybe that Utah public edumecation aint all it's cracked up to be. If you need I'm sure we can all chip in to send a "Math For Dummies" book.

And we all know he caped that buck for a life size mount. You can clearly see in the pics that he stuffed the cape into his pants to make the picture look purdy. Didn't want that thing dangling on the ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom