Alpen 725

Wasatch

I am looking at getting myself a spotting scope for my birthday this year (12/7) and am looking at the Alpen 725. It's within my budget ($200) and seems to be high quality. I was also looking at the Burris Landmark. Do any of you guys have any experience or opinions with either of these 2 scopes? Looking for some feedback to help make this an easy decision. Happy Holidays!

I have the Alpen spotting scope and it is pretty clear. The only problem is at first light it is not very good (not enough light). As soon as the sun came up it got much better. So if your checking out a bedded buck during daylight it isn't bad.

COUESBITTEN, I WAS IN THE MKT. FOR A SPOTTER, BASED ON YOUR EVALUATION I BOUGHT ONE. I BRIEFLY CHECKED ONE OUT LOCALLY, THEN HAD THIS DELIVERED. ITS, : CLEAR AS HECK, 27OZ.,COMPACT...AND FOR $145.00 & NO SHIPPING, A HECK OF A SPOTTER. THANKS FOR SHARING THE INFO. & MERRY CHRISTMAS. YD.

ONE QUESTION THOUGH, DO MOST GUYS USE 45 OR 60 POWER SPOTTERS, & ARE 60 POWER SCOPES MUCH BIGGER IN SIZE??? YD.

I own the Burris Landmark, for a cheap scope it has suprizing clarity. I purchased it primarily for the compact size, I spend most of my time in the back country. I prefer the smaller 25 power scopes, I have found very few circumstances where 25 power is not enough.

It is a little on the cheezy side with it's composite body but for the money it's not much of a risk. I've had mine for 2 years and used it a ton with no regrets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom