Alternate List

lvelk

If you put-in on the 2nd chance / Alternate list, the # numbers are up. Does anyone know how to find the total # of entries for the Combo tag or the number of alternates chosen in prior years?

Some years very few, some years a couple hundred. I was told by an outfitter that I know that there were leftover outfitter combos that were not sold. They may make those available to the alternate list later in the year. I drew #1122 so I don't think I have to worry.

One year my dad checked the website and in mid november and if you were on the list you could purchase a tag no matter what number you were. I guess I am saying that there is no exact answer.

Rich

Last year they got close to 500 but it has been around 300 most years-Hatrick

>I'll keep my fingers crossed, I'm
>267. Did they post
>where they were as they
>went down the list.
You will see your # move down as they move down the list. Seems like they updated it 1-2 times/week last year.

Hey, I am curious as to how you get on the alternate list? It seems like you just check box on application..cant remember seeing the box this year.

The Alternate list application process is on line under ALS Search, then click Alternate drawing.

I am #67 and the wife is #143, Deer combo, it sure would be a good 19th wedding anniversary if we both get called!!!!

I was in at 67 and got my tag in the mail yesterday! The wife was in at 143 and she is now at 88, I don't know if she will get the tag or not!!!!

Everyone on the Alternate List can get a combo license now. You just go to the Alternates List site (under ALS Search), and download the form.
-- Bob

I called yesterday and the wife was down to the 2nd spot in line for a deer combo license!!!! I think she will get it before we leave for Winnett!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom