Amending Submitted Application

KingCrow

I would like to change my application choices for my deer units that I have already submitted.

I called and was told that I have two options: 1) Do nothing, leave application as is or 2) Completely withdraw application without being able to re-apply or receive bonus point.

Does any one know of a way to change an application or have any contacts with the DOW that may be able to help?

With nearly a month left until the deadline I thought this would be no problem but quickly found out otherwise.

Unless something has changed or someone can pull some string for you, I'm afraid your stuck, pal. I wanted to do this in 2008 because I selected the wrong unit (for 2nd choice) and they essentially told me to pound sand. Fortunately I drew the tag I wanted (1st choice) anyway.

Raghorn Hunting Services
www.raghornhuntingservices.com
[email protected]
raghornhs.blogspot.com

There is something in the works right now to allow that, but I am not sure if it has passed yet, and when it will take effect when it does.

Nothing you can do about it that I know of.

Later,

Marcial

That sucks, thats why i always wait till about 5 days before the deadline.Especially if your putting in for multiple states plans can change in a hurry.

now if you draw a tag you don't want you can just return it and get your points back minus the cost of tag fees unless its a goat tag! or pray you don't draw it! so you really have 4 options except God will play a part!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

A buddy of mine accidently entered his boy in the regular draw for deer a couple of years back and NDOW wouldn't let him switch it to the junior hunt.....hope they figure out a way to allow changes especially if you did the application online...good luck in the draw!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom