Ammo for antis

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-11 AT 12:40PM (MST)[p]I wish all of the Condor's would just drop dead already... I'm sick of loosing rights and spending money to "help save" a volture that is destined for extinction...

As a side note,all they seem to be good for is to raid you're camp and make a mess of things...I took pics of that one...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Yep, saw it in the Liberal Democratic Fresno Bee today. Next thing we won't be able to hunt inland birds with lead. Ba$tards. pc

I'm partial to seeing the survival of condors in the wild so I support their protection and propagation.

Eldorado

>I'd be kind of interested in
>seeing those pics snort.
>It would be interesting to
>see.
>
I'll dig them up...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-11
>AT 12:40?PM (MST)

>
>I wish all of the Condor's
>would just drop dead already...
>I'm sick of loosing rights
>and spending money to "help
>save" a volture that is
>destined for extinction...
>
>As a side note,all they seem
>to be good for is
>to raid you're camp and
>make a mess of things...I
>took pics of that one...
>
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

If you knew how good they tasted you would not be saying that. They are like the lobster of dry land.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I took these pics at the Kaibab Sept,2004.. The SOB would raid our camp while we were out hunting...No wonder they die of lead poisoning... Force fed lead poisoning..lol

6aa68ffc.jpg

8ef123fd.jpg

adf47027.jpg

916dd18d.jpg

a6e1c24b.jpg

4e971bc8.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

That's not a condor, it's a racing pigeon. That is why it has a number painted on the door.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I thought it was some new RC plane..It had it's own antennae even..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Yeah, this has been going on for a while now about the lead and condors. Apparently they are very susceptible to lead poisoning. I wouldn't mind using alternative ammunition in areas they inhabit, think they are cool birds.

As to this issue being ammunition for the anti's, I don't think it is very much of an issue at this time. Right now the extreme orgs are pushing the "predator" issues as a way of undermining hunting. They are also behind the anti gun issues in front of and behind the scenes. Two very potent ways of trying to control or end hunting. But, who knows? :)

Well I don't believe anything they say about how these birds are dying.. The testing is flawed ..I bet the "Biologist" that did the testing and x-rays are employee's and paid well by the Peregrine Fund's condor recovery program.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Hey Snort?

Is Bird # 50 still alive?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I live in California, and have a major issue with the "condor" program. Only 388 left to go?..........oh well.

I would actually help with the program if they hadn't lied and distorted the lead death issue, beyond sanity.

As it is now, the condor people can just kiss my azz.

We will lose ALL hunting in the condor zone within the next 5 years and maybe sooner.

A state wide ban on all lead bullets is also pending. I REALLY don't care about the lead issue, except for the lies and BS they have fed to our voters and DFG.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>I'm partial to seeing the survival
>of condors in the wild
>so I support their protection
>and propagation.
>
>Eldorado

in another thread you claimed you liked "common sense"....hmmmmm...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 01:04AM (MST)[p]I guess it's a good thing I didn't take my kaibab turkey to the taxidermist after all. Now I know why my box call wasn't working that good.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11
>AT 01:04?AM (MST)

>
>I guess it's a good thing
>I didn't take my kaibab
>turkey to the taxidermist after
>all. Now I know why
>my box call wasn't working
>that good.

lmmfao.....yeah, might want to mount it yourself....lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 02:56AM (MST)[p]

D13er, I fail to see the relevancy of your post. Supporting condor preservation while reigning in the expansion of more wilderness areas is just "common sense". Both issues can be supported on their own merits without the inference of somehow being tied together detracts one from the other of "common sense".

Eldorado

The bird has to be bred in captivity to survive and only lays one egg every other year, seems to be destined for extinction.

I don't like seeing any critter go extinct but at what point is it not worth the effort.

The Yurok tribe on the North coast of CA is trying to get clearance (and they will) to introduce the Condor on the Klamath River drainage so soon the entire state will have to go lead less.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]I also have some good pictures of these birds. My pictures show them ripping the tin roof off my cabin and anything else they can tear apart. They have cost my family a few thousand dollars a year in damages to our cabin in Southern Utah. Their is currently no funding available for damages the condors do. I don't think they are so preaty!

Condor??? Oh shizz, I been eating Condor every Thanksgiving!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Some of you guys have let the do gooder's pull the wool over you're eyes....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

DONT YOU DARE USE LEAD SHOT OR BULLETS!!!! HOW CAN WE ALL BE SO DUMB AS TO USE SOMEHTING THAT KILLS OTHER ANIMALS! WE ARE IDIOTS!!

Funny that there aren't any acts that ban lead split shot or lead weights withy fishing equipment. I know that i dropped about a half pound of lead into the river the other day. are they certain that these condors aren't eating fish that have lead weights in them? do the vagy-slivered tree humpers go in and look for themselves to find out what the 18 lead pellets were from?

Does any one own a shot gun capable of firing buckshot rounds that can hold 18 pellets and still kill a deer?

It was a big bodied 2 point.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]these morons cry about claim every dead raptor has lead poisoning to blame, but are completely mum when it comes to "renewable" energy sources, like windmills killing stupid birds left and right. Its all about filling an agenda. To bad they refuse to admit any of it. Peregrine fund is always pushing there BS flawed studies like this. And fake hunting organizations like the "fill in the blank" state chapters of Wildlife Federation try saying that sportsmen are behind the economic destruction of hunting and shooting sports in this country.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom