Another Successful Elk Hunting Seminar!

Lv2hnt

Very Active Member
Well, it was a GREAT night, according to those who talked to me during the evening. The Red Mountain Chapter of RMEF held our 9th annual elk hunting seminar tonight (Tues.), and I'd have to agree --- I honestly think it was our best one yet! We had 427 paid attendees (not including all the working chapter committee members), with an additional FIFTY-SEVEN (57!) youngsters 16 years and under who got in free (they each received an elk tooth and a FREE brand new RMEF orange camo ball cap)! Over NINETY (90) people became NEW RMEF members tonight! Everyone was treated to infomative presentations not seen before at our seminar. We raffled off three (3) elk caliber rifles during the evening, along with PLENTY of pretty nice door prizes. The evening was highlighted by Steve Chappell's awesome video presentation of hunting huge Arizona bulls and the successful calling techniques used on those hunts.

I encourage ANY and ALL of you who've been considering attending the Phoenix chapter's seminar tomorrow night (Wednesday, Aug. 18th) --- go for it!!! Same format as the seminar tonight --- you'll DEFINATELY be glad you attended ...

Lv2hnt

I wen tlast night. great show. great bunch of volunteers. Need to plan on a four hour sit.. eat before the show!!! my wife finally gave up on me and left at 930 since our plans to go out for dinner after were ill planned, and there was NO WAY I WAS GONNA MISS THE SAN CARLOS BULL SHOW!!!

raised a few bucks for the RMEF as well.

good show and thanks to teh volunteers of our organization.

Jameister
Life Member RMEF

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-04 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-04 AT 01:20?PM (MST)

Yeah, it sure was a lot of information. Wish I would have met some of you gents. Wish I would have won that .300 Weatherby too! The bulls on the San Carlos are SICK!!! One of these days...one of these days. The archer that had that bull right in his face, now that definitely riled us all up!

I'll be heading to Colorado to hunt from the 9th of Oct to the 13th. What do you guys think about calling? Is the cow call the way to go?

By the way, I / we purchased several of the PRIMOS calls, number one cause they seem to be proven to work and are high quality, but mostly in support of PRIMOS pulling their support of USO....WAY TO GO PRIMOS!

Regards,
Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

No question...a definate must see last night. (Red Mountain Chapter) If tonight, (Phoenix Chapter) is 1/2 as successful, It'll be a winner. Congrat.s to the folks who walked away with those beautiful firearms. It was worth the 25 bucks I spent on raffle tickets just to see the faces of the winners. And those youngsters...I think the future of hunting in Arizona is in good hands folks. Good job raising those girls and boys parents! I became a new member last night and am proud to rub elbows with a great bunch of folks. Keep up the good work and I'll see some of you on future RMEF projects in Arizona. "PASS IT ON!"
Regards to all,
Scattergun

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom