antelope 32 type 2

clifhunter

I know this area very well but havent hunted it in 4 years. I drew this tag as a secont choice. the last time i was there the hunting was terible compared to previose years. I was wondering how the hunting has been the last couple of years and if there has been any good bucks killed.thanks for any info

I hunted there in 2006 and never saw a decent buck,ended up taking a couple of does and even they were not all that plentiful.

Might be a few better ones with the good spring moisture. Problem is the G & F wanted all the antelope in 32 shot during the last few years due to the drought. 32 winters a lot of goats from some of the surrounding area's. I went to the spring meetings and argued to reduce buck tags. They were blunt saying they can't give all their doe tags away as is and if they give out fewer buck tags, those buck hunters who also pick up additional doe tags won't be in the field helping to reduce numbers. Due to the high tag numbers, they've essentially eliminated several age classes of bucks. I'd be happy with a 13"er out there this year...

Me and my dad hunted it in 2006, and had a hard time finding many animals. I finally shot the first one we saw which was a doe. On the next to last day we found a small herd and my dad got a pretty good buck. I would guess it'll be a difficult hunt for a buck with much size.

If I was going to unit 32,I would go the last week of the season and hope that more animals migrate into the area for winter.Less hunters and more animals.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom