Antelope draw results???

Pooner

When do the antelope draw results for non residents show up. I am trying to get some planning done.

Why so late? Do they take the money from all the applicants and invest it for a few months before they give it back? Well i guess I will just have take take a patience pill. Thanks guys.

The results were online in 2012 the morning of JUNE 19th, 2012 so just relax and wait it goes by faster than you will expect.

The money is not drawing any interest either...old wives tale!

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-13 AT 10:02AM (MST)[p]The simple answer is that it's so late due to the residents having until May 31 to apply for deer, antelope, and elk. The G&F can't do any of the draws for the NRs until after the application period for everyone closes and they can have the resident draws first. So yes, they hold all the applicant money until after the draw is completed in late June and then they only refund the money to ones who didn't get drawn, minus the small application fee that they keep. We've discussed the interest theory before and I don't believe it's ever been proven one way or the other whether they put it in an interest bearing account or not. Some say that's illegal, but I don't know if that's ever been determined either.

G&F does indeed draw interest off of the money they take in with big game applications.They do the nr draw the same time as the res draw.We haven't even applied yet.

>>June 31st, huh?
>
>
>Second Tuesday of next week.

***No June 31 this time as it's not a leep year, LOL!!! 30 days has September, April, June and November...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-13 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]June 30th - last day of the month. My mistake.

I guess I should have put SEPTOBER 32nd and seen what all the comments would have been!!! LOL. I guess we are all bored and hopefully waiting the draws.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom