antelope mount

kimbersig

I got my antelope back from the taxidermist and set him on his perch. i built it out of an old fence post from my familys ranch. the deer skull is from a buck i killed a few years ago with my bow. my precious dog chewed the nose off of it so i thought it would be a good place for it. this was a great unexpected hunt that i gotta thank my buddy sean for. it was blast!! the taxidermist that did the work is monty penn from penn taxidermy in High Rolls, NM. he does great work!! enjoy.

8456100_0550.jpg

1891100_0547.jpg

6494100_0549.jpg

Very nice goat like the set up. Monty does some good work, he did my bear this year and have been pleased with the work. Congrats on a great looking trophy

<"Nice Josh. Who did the Taxi work on it?"

Paul doesn't read the posts, he just looks at the pictures...LOL.

>Lol. I guess not. Geeze Paul!!
> Monty penn in high
>rolls did the mount and
>I did the base.

Lack of sleep.

>I always see he's shop going
>through high rolls, hows he's
>prices and turn around time?
>Great mount by the way...
>

He isn't too bad priced. Some are more expensive and some are cheaper. I took the goat to him end of august and picked it up und of December. So 4 months.

>Nice Josh. Who did the
>Taxi work on it?

Damn PC,clearly no cat nap today huh? Josh,that is a very nice piece of work. This is my kind of home decore! How are the lope's doing in that country? I may have a tag lined up for my kid around Claton next fall.

Thanks melvin! Last winter was pretty hard on them and alot died. This was the biggest we found. Alot of little ones. If weather cooperates thus year they will probably be pretty good.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom