Antelope trespass fee

vballhuntr

Anyone know where you can still get a hold of a list of landowners in areas with leftover tags that are willing to allow hunters for a trespass fee?? Called fish and game office and they do not send out anymore!? We had a list from 3 or 4 years ago, but my buddy who had the list lost everything in a house fire, so we no longer have the list!
Just looking to get out and hunt/camp this year and have a fun hunt!
Thanks,
Nathan

You might be able to get some help by calling the Chamber of Commerce Offices in some of the bigger cities. Your'e not the first in the last year or two that have said it's a waste of time calling the G&F for a current list. There may still be some names on the G&F site itself, but I haven't checked that area on the site in a while.

The Sheridan WGFD told me the same thing- no more landowner list. I got it from them last year and still have it, but I wanted an updated list. So I contacted the Sheridan county chamber of commerce and they sent me a list. However I believe it's the same exact list I received from the WGFD the year before.

Brian... not really sure, we are open... just want to get out and camp and roam around a little and have a fun hunt. The last time we bought leftover licenses and got permission for a trespass fee in 2010, I think we were in 23 or 16, I would have to check for sure at home!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom