ANTLERFEST 2006

YELUM

Long Time Member
Just wanted to put the word out about ANTLERFEST this year. Thanks to Founder for putting up an advertisement on the top of the Forums page. Its gonna be another great show and Cabela's is helping us out by hosting it this year.

Lots of great products by vendors like Mossback, Sneekee, Trophy Hunter, Shed Head, Never Enough video and many more.

Also on display will be some huge sheds, mounts and racks of all species. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your trophys, racks, and sheds to show off.

Antler buyers and sellers will be on hand, if you are ready to part with any or all of your collection.

So bring the family out to this free event. For more information go the link from the add on the forums main page.

See ya there

Yelum

4475dc7039ba3cfe.jpg

4475db5236af6cfe.jpg

4475dbd238fed138.jpg

You definitely won't want to miss this one! You know those half dressed lady shed hunters that were posted on the MM main page for a week or so? Well their going to be there too! Well, ok maybe they won't but it's still going to be AWESOME! :)

NvrEnuf

haha! I have a feeling the Mossback booth is gonna have some "MUST SEE" items in it for all the shed hunters.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

The HIGH COUNTRY HUNTERS will be there in a booth down towards
the buyers area. For those that have purchased the DVD here
from MM, I wanted to let you know we are bringing the sheds featured in "Horned Up". Of the 3 showcase bucks, we were
lucky enough to pick up this years sets off of 2 and will have
them there also. Come out and see how these public land bucks
faired in their 6/7 year of growing horn.
We plan to have brand new " Horned Up and Headed Home" T-shirts
for sale. Get one for your Mom, or at least stop by and visit.
MB

For those shed hunting addicts that have not seen the "Horned Up" DVD yet you are REALLY missing out. I can honestly say that it is one of, if not THE very best DVD I've ever watched in my life. If you love antler hunting you have to check it out!

Warren, I can't wait to see these new t-shirts and BS with you guys at the AntlerFest. Only one more week to go!

NvrEnuf

Hey we are pumped about it also. Sounds like the shirts and
hats will be ready in time. Opy is busy building some cool
displays for the shed sets which look awesome. We really look
forward seeing all the other monster horns and visiting with
the fellow shed fanactics. It can't get here soon enough!

Browtine what are you talking about? Wish I lived closer I'd LOVE to make it. Maybe one of these days!

Josh Epperson

Heres a few more pictures from last years antlerfest. Some more great sheds and heads will be at this one as well. Just 9 more days.

Yelum
447ef1b8126a1922.jpg

447ef20812e31c14.jpg

447ef241133fea09.jpg

447ef28013a8a466.jpg

Yehum, is that club the guy in the white shirt is holding real?
I wish I lived closer, I'd be there.
Mike

Hey, I don't see a picture of any of my sheds!?!? I guess mine are too small to make the cut. :)

I'm excited to attend again this year!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-06 AT 01:01PM (MST)[p]NT
Oh they are plenty big enuogh. Here ya go.

MrB
Yes it was real, or unreal, either way. Next to SneakAttacks largest shed, a two point with an eyeguard, it was the most impressive single thre.

I got a package last night but didn't get a chance to open it. Did you get mine?

Yelum
447f36dc33ee792e.jpg

447f371536049155.jpg

447f3764366142a0.jpg

Can anyone tell me the times for Antlerfest???? Is there an entry fee to get in?????

I cant wait!! This will defintely help cure these off season blues!!

TUFF

All day Sat June 10th, 10-5,6,7 we're gone. Free as a bird. Slight penalty for elk lovers. :)

Yelum

A most unique rack
447f425c520d471d.jpg

447f42de54bd1191.jpg

Hard to tell from this pic but the belly up shed in this photo is the earliest known shed from the famous Buck of Justice.

447f431855234bb9.jpg

447f434e556cac08.jpg

Tuff, I will have a present for you @ antlerfest.. come and find me. (Larry, you too)
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Awesome Brandon, I have always wanted a replica set of the Buck of Justice. Thanks man. :)

Yelum

Josh,

I have been known to pick up a spike or two point if I hike for 6 or 7 hours. :)

Larry,

I didn't even know you took pictures of my sheds at last years antlerfest. Sweet! I mounted up two sets of sheds this year. I will be bringing them next week. I will also bring your 4 point and Braedon's 4 point. I also have a pretty neat shed from Antelope Island that you are welcome to have.

Browtine,

A present huh? Did you finally decide to take me up on my offer to keep your last years buck at my house!! :) I will definitely come and find you. You going to be at Mossbacks?

SCOTT

Give me a call tommorrow sometime, I want an EXCLUSIVE!!! :)
Im getting pumped for AntlerFest...this years Buck Fever is starting early!!!

Sorry if this was already asked, but what city and state will this be located in ? Thanks.

I just talked to BLT last night and found out that the new state record archery buck (The Camp Williams Buck) will be at the AntlerFest this year. If I remember right the buck gross scored well over 240 and was one of, if not THE largest buck shot in UT last year! What a MONSTER!!!

I can't wait to see what other things might show up as well!

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom