Any Baseball Fans?

bayside

So tomorrow morning I'm flying out to Atlanta from Utah to go see a Braves game. It's Chipper Jones' last season and I've always been a Braves fan, so It's the perfect time. Who's your favorite team?

Chipper Jones is one of my favorite players. Sorry to see him retire. The Hall of Fame is his next stop!

Enjoy the game bayside. SF Giants is my team. Maybe we'll meet in the playoffs this year.

Eel

Cincinnati Reds,grew up listening to joe nuxhall and marty b.in the days of the big red machine.only thing to come out of ohio that i liked.

Been a Braves fan since I was little. Remember watching Chippers rookie year. Still a big Braves fan but it's a lot easier being a D-backs fan since they started up here in AZ.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Okay, I have never been a Braves fan but here is a little Chipper Jones trivia, NO CHEATING.

Who did Atlanta want to take at number one that year but passed on because he said he would go to college rather than be a Brave?

Dont be a tool and look it up and spoil it for everyone, if you know it then great.

Great question!

I had to look it up.....but I won't reveal the answer.

I didn't know that but it's interesting.

Eel

>Todd Van Popple? Didn't he go
>to the A's and was
>a bust.

Very good. I was a huge A's fan and was so excited to get Van Poppel. Shows what I know.

Angel fan. Highlight of our season is our rookie Trout. If he maintains his pace in Sept he will be in the record books for a long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom