Any CC hits yet

S

stumpjumper

With only 12 days till the draw, shouldn't we be seeing some hits on the credit cards, or do the post first?

I have heard that you can check the credit card, and unless the wife comes screaming through the house wanting to know where a big charge came from, I am going to hold out for the 11th.

Good luck to all in the draw.

LAST EDITED ON May-30-09 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]Maybe something at the end of next week? The 11th seems like a long ways away.
Antelope, sheep, ibex have already hit the credit cards, will have to see results on website, calling or mail.

Dont forget that the computer will go down again so we may not know all draws till after the 11th.

My CC co sent me a new card and said my old account was compromised??? Anyways, I called and the gal said I had til June 4th to update my account. I went in today and it took.

Elk app only.

My card was hit about a month ago for antelope. Seems NM has been posting before CC hits the last few years? I may be wrong, but....?

Come on guys!! I'm gonna say it one more time. All species EXCEPT deer and Elk were up front beginning this year. Your cards have already been hit. The ONLY charge you will see from here on out is if you draw an elk tag. Deer is only an application fee that was charged when you applied. If you see a hit I promise you it only means you drew elk. All other species you are going to have to wait for the server to stop it's constant crashing and check your account.

Deer and Elk app fee was already charged. If you get a CC hit now it's for Deer or Elk. The amount will tell you which species.

Next year, all species up front, hopefully at the time you apply instead of a month later.

You will only be hit for elk, like Cookie said. Deer is just the app fee to apply, and you already paid that. You buy the tag from a vendor after you draw. So there will be no additional CC charge for deer.

Thanks for clearing that up once again Cookie.

You need to go Oryx hunting with me Cookie. Seems stinky is getting cold feet!;-)

>You will only be hit for
>elk, like Cookie said.
>Deer is just the app
>fee to apply, and you
>already paid that. You
>buy the tag from a
>vendor after you draw.
>So there will be no
>additional CC charge for deer.
>

I stand corrected.
I don't apply for those Deer so I assumed the tags were sent to NR as the Elk tags are.

When you coming ktc?? I'm definitely in if I'm off that weekend. Gotta save that vacation for my hunts but wouldn't mind meeting up with you and chasin' critters if I can!

Cookie,

I will contact you in about a week after the draw. I will know more then. Hog tie stinky and bring him along.

Press release complete, received an email stating all CC Info must be updated by 6-8-09 at 12 noon. From the NMDGF. Its getting close! Good Luck to all.

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

I recieved an E-mail today that stated to be sure there are available funds on credit card account before the draw process starts. I did not get that E-mail last year. Good sign?

that e-mail is the kiss of death!!!!!!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

Bucks,

Dont read anything into that email. I have got them in the past as well. Once I drew and other times I did not, so it means nothing, other than make sure your CC is a go just in case.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom