Any good Ford dealers in SLC area?

It's not SLC but Watts Automotive in American fork is great! I Bought a few trucks from them over the years. You will be in and out in under an hour of finding the truck you want. Talk to Hunter, He's the best. I hate dealerships and their process of selling a vehicle.

Traditional >>>------->

That is the first time I have ever heard "good" and "Ford" in the same sentence.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Is there some advantage to buying in Utah if you live in Nevada? I know lots of people go to Idaho too. What's the deal?

>Is there some advantage to buying
>in Utah if you live
>in Nevada? I know lots
>of people go to Idaho
>too. What's the deal?

Yes; I don't have to deal with either of the local dealers. They pissed me off, especially JW in Reno.

I just bought a new 2013 Ford F-250 crew diesel Lariat last week from Vernon Auto group in Vernon, Texas. $10,500 less than the window sticker. did it all online except the final paperwork. Dane was great to deal with and they delivered it to me in Nevada.
Ken Garff Ford in salt lake couldn't come within 4k on Vernon Auto groups price...
I have also purchased a couple trucks from Hunter at Watts Automotive.. Great guy...

Ahhhhhh... I see.

Have you tried Carson? Have it delivered here that way the sales tax gets distributed here instead of elsewhere.

>I just bought a new 2013
>Ford F-250 crew diesel Lariat
>last week from Vernon Auto
>group in Vernon, Texas. $10,500
>less than the window sticker.
>did it all online except
>the final paperwork. Dane was
>great to deal with and
>they delivered it to me
>in Nevada.
>Ken Garff Ford in salt lake
>couldn't come within 4k on
>Vernon Auto groups price...
>I have also purchased a couple
>trucks from Hunter at Watts
>Automotive.. Great guy...

So?

Does that make it a 55k Truck rather than 65K?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Sales tax is paid in your state and county where you register it, no matter where you buy it...

I live near Carson and Capital ford doesn't wheel and deal much at all...Jones West Ford is the worst in the state if not the country..

I have found the larger dealers wheel and deal a lot more...They make there money from quantity of sales...Smaller dealers need to make as much as they can off every sale...

>Sales tax is paid in your
>state and county where you
>register it, no matter where
>you buy it...
>
>I live near Carson and Capital
>ford doesn't wheel and deal
>much at all...Jones West Ford
>is the worst in the
>state if not the country..
>
>
>I have found the larger dealers
>wheel and deal a lot
>more...They make there money from
>quantity of sales...Smaller dealers need
>to make as much as
>they can off every sale...

That's pretty much what I found too. The last time I tried to negotiate a deal with JW in Reno was on a 99 F350. They were $7200 off from a small dealership in Colorado. So, this time I thought maybe....nope. I asked if they would do price matching with a USAA buying club. Nope. Oh well.

Call Gallagher Ford in Elko, Mike is a great guy and a hell of a hunter too! Gotta love the heads in the showroom from when he had the concession in Africa.

>elkassassin, so you don't buy in
>the basin???
>
>
>
>
>l

I didn't say that elkun!

HELL SAKES!

You've seen my PISSCUTTER Rigs!

They know the Back Roads & I don't Cry if they get another Scratch!

As much as I'd like a New Truck,I can't see 65K in one of them!

Hang in there!

Hey elkun!

Maybe you're Right?

Maybe you could say I don't Buy in the Basin!

Been trying to buy .22 Bullets for Months from every local Store in the Basin & haven't been able to Buy one Red Shell!

Hang in there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom