Any last minute advice?

hezzy

We're headed to unit 9 this week. Just wondering if any fellow members have any last minute advice?

Its my uncles tag and we're all feeling the pressure/anxiety. 20+ years of building points will do that to ya I guess!

Good luck to anyone else that might be headed out this weekend.

Good luck and have fun! Don't let the score dictate the success of the hunt. But with that said; hold out 2-3 days for a giant, they are there. Guys think I have a great tag, so I need to kill a monster(or I am expected to kill a monster), in reality very few are killed across the state any given year. So keep expectations reasonable. I hope you guys kill a Giant, have fun and enjoy it. Lots and lots of 330-360 type bulls. That's a great hunt and tag to have. Cover a lot of ground and be aggressive. There are good areas to glass on the west side. I would hunt both sides until I found a shooter.

Well we killed a hell of a bull! I'll post pics soon. But he's the bull all the guides around call "shank". We rough scored him at 415". Its all about being in the right place at the right time in that unit.

My apologies guys! I am going crazy wanting to post the pics up. But my uncle is now wanting to possibly pursue a magazine article with this bull. I cant say I blame him. I'll post up this one picture and lets hope for the best with his article. after its published I'll post them all!

6155img_0410_copy.jpg

We killed him on the 29th. not sure why my time stamp says the 27th?

Oh and you can see more pics of this bull in the velvet on high top outfitters website. They have a few trailcam pics of it.

Wow that is a special bull, You should be getting those trailcam pictures and other pictures of him, They will like to see all that in the Magazine story.
You guys did heck of a job on that tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom