Any Moose down yet?

wymoose

Just wondering if anyone has downed a moose yet? I'd love to see some pics and hear some stories. I've been out with my brother a few days, he's been seeing a lot of bulls, one that caught his eye, but he hasn't seen him since the rifle opened. Still a lot of season left though. Anyhow good luck to all with moose tags!

We got one Saturday night on the North Slope of the Uintahs. I will post pics later today.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Congrats AspenAdventures. I have the same tag but I had to go with my father-in-law the opening weekend on the morgan-south rich unit for his moose. I am leaving this weekend and will hunt til it closes. Just curious did you see alot of moose and also alot of hunters?

WW0801

There were a lot of other hunters but there are plenty of moose. They doubled the tags this year to 34 and that should remove quite a few bulls. I heard of 3 bulls being taken. The bulls are all still high in the basins. There are a few down low but not too many. I heard many things about where to go but never checked them out.

BobMoose050.jpg

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom