Any Nv. Credit Card Hits?

Thanks for the reminder to check the difference between credit limit and available; turns out our group of 3 drew. Zero points as we drew last year. Luck is a good thing.

I believe they are just Pre Auth's for the cards to check if it's valid. It depends on how your banking institution handles pre-auths.. they could hold the $$ until the transaction actually occurs and if it doesn't, the $ amount goes back on the available balance. The hit's I had were there yesterday afternoon and then NOT on the statement this morning. Not trying to burst any bubbles just don't want anyone to get too excited too soon. Next Saturday has been the day historically that the hits actually occur. Well... for at least the last 5 years or so. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-08 AT 10:46PM (MST)[p]My experience has been the credit card hit happens the second weekend on June. This would be the 6th time for me. So, if I get a charge, I will bet the house I am drawn (although I would have bet the house on Big Brown if I was one to bet on horses).

I hope I'm wrong. I was yesterday(Didn't call in sick to work and go scouting/fishing). Just never have seen it this early and EVERYONE I know that put in was "hit".

>Not trying to
>burst any bubbles just don't
>want anyone to get too
>excited too soon. Next Saturday
>has been the day historically
>that the hits actually occur.
>Well... for at least the
>last 5 years or so.
> GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

It happened to me today.

My card was charged today for $120. Can only be the cow tag I put in for. For my card, pre-auths don't show up online.

All the PIW charges showed up yesterday. They were pre-authd the day before that.

$240. Looks like I'll be trompin around area 27 in November. That's the only choice I put.

I havnt seen the draw this early ever "BUT" my card was pre -authorized and then there were actual deductions the following day 1 for $120.00 ,1 for $30.00.

It sounds like everyone is getting hits. I looked at mine (CC) and I see nothing. I thought maybe I would get a PIW fee, but don't see it either. I wonder what's up?

DK,
That for the PIW on deer or did you get drawn for deer? I still have not had any charges against my Cabela's CC.

Brian

Cosa I believe you are right. The past few years e-mails were sent the monday following all the cc action. Congrats to all those that have drawn tags!

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Last year I had a PIW $10 pending charge on June 7th. Then on June 11th, got the e-mail stating NO DRAW. The it was posted on the website June 12th and recieved the letter on JUne 13th.

Still no charges for the PIW and nothing else.

Brian

I got two hits one for $300 and one for $622 from Nevada. The first is for Antelope but I can't figure out what the $622 is for. I am the only one who put in on it. Some of you math wizards help me out.

-REDBUCK

Are you guys still getting hits as of today or have you not checked till now and they posted a few days ago.

I got hit for all my piw's on the 7th. Last night I also got hit for $120 and $60 as a resident. The only piw I didn't apply for is antelope. Hopefully the 120 is rocky goat or sheep.

I have no hits for me or my wife. Still waiting. Cant understand why others got hits over a week ago and still nothing here.

Well I finally called and talked to someone at my credit card company. They said I have 4 $10 hits and a $120 either elk or california bighorn.

This year I swore I wasn't going to give in and call . Just wait for the results . Gave in and called this morning . Still nothing charged . Guess I now know what a junkie feels like .

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-08 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Wondered if you were on the wagon since I hadn't heard from you. Nothing? I guess that's good news. Junkie.

NvBighorn.

did you think the shooter was the seeker? I have 2 $30 for shelby and amy's deer and thats it, My folks think they have a PIW deer and either a bull elk and or a sheep so thats cool.

So, nothing on the credit card, no e-mail it looks like another years wait for my ol man and I.

Good luck to those of you who did draw and good luck to those of you still waiting.

Slide

Answer to a question from what seems like a long time ago.
couple of days.
emailed the hunt office and asked if you get a new # for the piw
draw or if you take your same # from the regular draw in to the
piw. They confirmed that you get a new number for the piw draw.

My brother got a charge on his card for 63.00?
anyone figure that one out?

Shooter, Seeker. Details. I guess I was confused. Nothing new about that.

So you think your folks have a PIW deer tag? Cool. Who's eligible for bull elk? I thought both of them had tags recently.

So no Jackson trip? Damm! I still have nothing and looks like it's going to stay that way.

BTW, Andy saw goats this weekend so he is really pumped now.

>My brother got a charge on
>his card for 63.00?
>anyone figure that one out?

Antelope and a 40 ouncer?

Thanks for the info on PIW numbers.

I kind of hate to put this out there but this is first year my mom would be eligble for Desert and bull elk so I would guess its most likely a Cali tag for her but i don't really believe anything before I see it so who knows.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom