Any Oregon archery kills yet?

i've been getting by butt handed to me by a group of desert elk. they are tough to figure what they are going to do. but i think i'm getting closer. + theres a group of 6 bucks, 3 4x4s that are ear width+/- , decent bucks, i put 3 stalks on and haven't been able to get closer than 70 yrds. but i'll keep trying:)

killed a 4X4 saturday morning outside Joseph! 30yrds...missed a HUGE 6X6 10 minutes before (whitetail).

Ill post some pics later...

muleyman

Kind of nice hearing from you guys that hunt around the cap's. A couple of buddies and myself will be heading in there on Wednesday morning for eleven days on foot. Are they talking much? Hopefully we will have some pics and stories to share when we get back. Good luck.

Killed my first Archery Bull on Sun. Sept. 6th at 8:15am
Using a Montana Decoy Cow Rump we called this bull in from over 350 yards out. Made a perfect quartering away heart shot at 40 yds. Wish I had a video. This bull was thrashing a tree while we were calling him, totally showing off. Then when he decided to come in he gave the tree a double donkey kick. It was the craziest thing we had ever seen. We were having a hard time not laughing.

4ac4dcf64c60d35a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom